facebook

oos chances?

by: Pb

I'm not from Oklahoma and don't have any connections in any of the sororities. I really want to be a part of Greek Life but keep hearing how brutal recruitment is if you don't have great grades, looks and strong connections. What can I do to increase my chances of getting a bid?

Posted By: Pb
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: You're good   

So many Texas, Kansas, Arkansas girls with no connections in sororities who received bids. Would not worry about it!

By: You're good
#2  by: You got this   

I am from a state very far away, no one in my family has ever been Greek, I did not know a single person at OSU, and I did not have a single recommendation letter. I went into recruitment blindly and open minded. I flourished during the process because I was able to truly be myself and had nothing to lose. I found my home and was able to create an entire life in a place I had never been. If you are honest and you are vulnerable, the girls will see it and recognize it, all of the other factors won't matter because they will only know YOU. I fell in love with my chapter on day one and they fell in love with me. They were "top" in my mind and it all worked out!

By: You got this

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.