facebook

cuts?

by: AL

I've heard that most of the major cuts during formal recruitment happen before the Philanthropy round and that if you make it to Philanthropy round most invite you back for Preference Round. Is that true?

How many houses on average do most girls have on Pref Day ?

Posted By: AL
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Somewhat   

You're right, most of the major cuts happen before philanthropy. That being said you can most definitely still get cut after philanthropy, I know plenty of girl that happened to. The most houses you can have for preference round is 3 but you could also have 1 or 2. It all really just depends on you and the houses.

By: Somewhat
#2  by: Yes   

Round one and two - major cuts. No choice but to weed girls out fast. My advice: pref ths good middle tiers. Chances are higher there. Everyone prefs chi o, gphi, and Theta.

By: Yes
by: UhhApr 16, 2017 11:11:32 PM

G Phi... Come on. I've seen multiple posts on here that claim you have some of the "highest return rates during recruitment". I think you have an "okay" to "good" rush at best. Sure you seem like an attracrive to pick to MOST girls but not THE GIRLS that the top houses compete for. And especially not over the past two years. To say you are competing with Chi O, Theta, Kappa, & Pi Phi is a joke and anyone who actually goes to OSU knows it.

By: Uhh
by: HahaApr 17, 2017 5:57:25 AM

No one prefs chi o either. So weird to group those 2 houses with Theta.

By: Haha
by: Haha^Apr 17, 2017 6:01:24 AM

I meant pi phi. Gphi, theta, and Chio are what everyone wants. Too much Easter candy.

By: Haha^
#3  by: Lol   

Lol no one wants pi phi anymore. Gphi gets better return rates, has a better house, nicer girls, and better with the boys. Pi phi is barely hanging on to top tier

By: Lol
by: HmApr 21, 2017 1:16:23 PM

I'd say if you go to OSU you know pi phis last two pledge classes suck. And they are lower middle tier.

By: Hm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.