facebook

kd, kkg, zta

by: curious

I've seen a couple of threads talking about how KD, KKG, and ZTA all recruit the same type of girls. What type of girl is that? Like super pretty or community involved, or sporty, or artistic, or high gpa or talented, or skinny, or party-ish, or what? I don't really understand that. & also, does weight/body image/looks really play a large role in if you get a bid/dropped or not? honest answers please!

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hmm   

I wouldn't necessarily say that those three houses in particular recruit the same girls. Of course there is some overlap, but you'll see that with just about every house. At the end of the day houses want to recruit PNM's who will fit into their chapter. They want PNM's who share the same standards and values as they do. But even more than that they are looking for girls who are going to contribute something to their chapter. And that looks different for every house. So to answer your question KD, Kappa, and Zeta are very different houses and also have very different spectrums of girls they try to recruit. Just be yourself and you'll find your place.

By: hmm
#2  by: lol   

kappa does not recruit the same girls as ks. kappas are cute kds are not hahahaha

By: lol
by: OmgApr 11, 2017 12:42:35 AM

Haha you are so rude, I think it's hilarious that you're going out of your way to be hurtful.

By: Omg
by: lolApr 11, 2017 10:50:46 AM

If being honest is hurtful then sure I guess I'm being hurtful.

By: lol
#3  by: um...   

No they don't. Not at all

By: um...
#4  by: Fact   

Everyone can deny it as much as they want, but I know a lot of girls with all three of these houses left on pref day with sometimes switching out kappa with gphi. They all do go for similar girls so stop trying to act like that's a bad thing. All of these house are great and are obviously fighting for some great pnms. No need to put down a house to make yours look better. It's not a good look on any Panhellenic chapter.

By: Fact

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.