facebook

alpha gamma delta

by: Curious

Why does hardly anyone ever go alpha gam? I was going to rush this past week but decided I would wait because I was scared. Anyways I saw AGD post a picture of their pledge class and it was really small compared to other houses. Why??

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Knowledge giver   

As you probably know, Alpha Gam isn’t the most popular house on campus. However, the girls are some of the greatest as far as personality goes. They are very sweet and down to earth girls who welcome anyone with open arms. Their reputation isn’t the best either but from what I can tell, they are working really hard to improve their chapter and it’s gotten so much better over the past few years. As far as being scared about rush, it’s an awesome process and if it’s something you want to do, I say go for it! Or maybe try informal recruitment by reaching out to the houses you’re interested in.

By: Knowledge giver
#2  by: Umm   

bc they literally suck lmao

By: Umm
by: CBAug 23, 2021 1:00:08 AM

as someone who is in a sorority at south, that’s extremely rude. if you are in a sorority or were in one pls know ur not following any ideals a sorority women should follow. agd works hard and is some of the best girls i know. oh and btw their pc21 is the cutest this year.

By: CB
by: JMAug 23, 2021 10:32:37 AM

In agreement with CB, if the comment was made by another sorority women, you should be ashamed of yourself for letting your houses ideals down! As a sorority woman myself, the work these ladies put in is noticed from afar and I can tell you now that their chapter has came a long way in the past few years! Every house has their struggles, and those girls have worked their tails off to overcome them! Plus they got a great pledge class this year with tons of potential, their expanding and doing great things from what I see!

By: JM

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.