facebook

thoughts on pc 19 and new rankings?

by: rank

Opinions on new PCs and what's the new sorority rankings?

Posted By: rank
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ang   

I would say a lot of good girls got dropped during recruitment that I could definitely have seen in some of the houses. Aoii & phi mu had good pledges I think. Chi O & KD were just okay. Alpha gam as usual didn’t get the best PC but I think their recruitment style scares a lot of girls away on the first night of meeting them. Just my opinion

By: Ang
by: SIYMAug 30, 2019 2:12:56 PM

What scares the girls away from Alpha Gam? Like what do they do?

By: SIYM
#2  by: Truf   

I don't think it's that AGD scares girls away, but rather they just don't really have an identity. Like every other sorority is looking for a specific type of girl. Chi O looks for smart girls with high GPA's and student involvement; Phi Mu looks for girls that have a certain physical look but also above average GPA's; AOii looks for girls that are athletes and have those kinds of personalities; KD looks for girls that don't have to have a certain GPA or look but have to be friendly and buy into forming a good sisterhood. AGD really doesn't have a specific type they try to recruit. They're just trying to take everyone in and hope they can make it work out, which means they end up either taking the girls who didn't get into the houses they wanted or the girls who just didn't fit in with any of the other houses and feel like it's their only choice. That's not to say a lot of PNM's didn't want AGD as their first choice or anything like that because they do have a good sisterhood, but it's just easier for girls to go to houses when they know they're that certain type. Plus numbers for greek life keep decreasing every year at South so it also makes it more competitive so it ends up being the top houses still barely make quota, but everyone else doesn't just because there aren't enough girls interested in the first place. AGD usually does well at informal recruiting though so they'll probably make quota after that, but rn it's a struggle for recruitment chairs at every sorority and frat at South.

By: Truf

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.