facebook

attire for a tomboy during rush

by: beachbum

Just had a question about attire and stuff for rush... I'm "different" than your average girl, am rushing to support my friend and to get myself more out there/involved at South than I was at my last school (a big SEC one). I'm not a huge fan of dresses and try not to wear them unless absolutely necessary, haha.

Is there an appropriate outfit for some of the days that involves more shorts/polo-like wear? I've seen some of those styles on Pinterest and think I can pull it off in a classy way. I know I'll have to wear a dress for some occasions, but I don't feel like myself when I do and I really just want to go out and see if anyone likes me for "me" regardless of whether or not I get a bid.

That being said, am I crazy for trying to rush with my tomboy nature? Are the sororities here more chill than the ones in the SEC about stuff like that? I guess I just need some advice - I've been in college three years and there's still stuff that I don't understand in the slightest lol.

Posted By: beachbum
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.