facebook

junior rushing

by: Addy

The past two years I have been so busy working and with my major its made it nearly impossible to rush. Now that I'm not working I would really love to try this year but I know that rushing as a junior is not easy. I was wondering if anyone has any insight on if it would be more worth it to try informal? I really like Chi O, AZD and Gamma Phi. I heard Gamma Phi is doing informal in the fall and I was wondering if that would be less likely to get dropped from? The sororities I like are towards the top or at the top so I know they are harder to get in regardless but since juniors get dropped almost right away, because they're older, would it be better to only try gamma phi in informal?

Posted By: Addy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Uh   

Gphi isn't doing informal only dg does that

By: Uh
#2  by: Lol   

Gamma Phi has almost 300 girls, the last thing they need is informal. But yes, if you click with the sisters, it's actually not hard at all for juniors to get in (in the Spring).

By: Lol
#3  by: hey   

I know people that have rushed as juniors in all of those chapters, as well as others. There are no end all be all in rush, if you click with the sisterhood, you'll be fine! Don't worry about your age.

By: hey
#4  by: Yes   

yes def do that

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.