facebook

asdf

by: asdf

To the girls who rushed as sophomores, are you happy you did? or do you think it wasn't as great of an experience going in as a sophomore

Posted By: asdf
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: definitely rush   

I rushed as a sophomore and I felt more confident going into recruitment and talking to girls because they didn't intimidate me by seeming so much older. It can allow you to talk about more and you probably know girls in all of the different sororities, which could be good or bad... Once you get in you're probably going to love it no matter what your age is and you're going to be happy. It's a little weird when girls you're age seem older because they're one pledge class above you, but everybody ends up finding there knitch and being happy once they are all settled.

By: definitely rush
#2  by: best   

best decision i've ever made -- felt more comfortable during recruitment and didn't let anything negative affect me. i had a much more positive attitude about the entire process and found a perfect home.

By: best
#3  by: so happy i did   

rushing sophomore year is great because you now not only have your friends from freshmen year but also all the new girls in your sorority as well....i'm a senior now and still live with all of my freshmen year friends who are now also good friends with girls from my sorority since i joined

By: so happy i did

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.