facebook

pnms please look here

by: urRhoGam

Today was definitely D-Day in terms of girls getting cut from their favorites. It always is. I remember being right there getting my schedule. I went from 7 chapters to 2 for philanthropy round. I was devastated. I felt a lot of the things you are feeling. "Not good enough" and "unwanted". It sucks! I thought a lot about what i could have done differently, or said to make myself more appealing...but you can't change any of that now ladies!!
But guess what, as long as you still have 1 sorority on your schedule, SOMEBODY DOES WANT YOU!! You are more than good enough, especially to that chapter! Now is it a chapter you wanted before? maybe not. it could have been you last choice. but stick through this weekend and get to know who you have left and even to bid day and beyond, even if it is a chapter you did not see yourself a part of initially, i promise you will be happier than if you quit. Like I said, i only had 2 chapters on the second weekend and it was 2 i didnt even consider before, and now i cant imagine NOT being in my chapter.
Good luck and keep your pretty heads up!

Posted By: urRhoGam
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: YASS    

This message is incredible and so true. Well said and totally true. If you had told me 3 yrs so I would be in my chapter I would've laughed. But I honestly couldn't imagine being apart of any other chapter than my own !!

By: YASS
#2  by: true   

This is really sweet and made me feel a lot better, thank you!

By: true

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.