facebook

does anyone actually join for sisterhood?

by: Laura B

I'm asking since I want to do sorority rush next semester mainly because I’d like to be a part of a sisterhood but it seems like most people are interested in the parties, letters, frats, etc. (which is totally cool, I’m interested in those too, but I’m just looking for more). I’m also worried about cattiness ...does anyone know how different sororities are when it comes to stuff like that? Sorry if these are stupid questions!

Posted By: Laura B
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Panlove   

I mean, when you get a group of girls together, you have to expect some level of "cattiness" however, you know it's a true sisterhood when you have more good times than bad. That's what matters. If you're talking about authentic/ genuine women, then you have to subjectively make that call durin rush. Many of you PNMs are gonna get wrapped up in what you think you want (ie parties and boys) and let's be real, most of you are 18 year old girls so tht stuff is important, but ultimately y'all need to realize you're in search for a family, a support system, a group of women who you can call at 2 am because something is wrong. I can sit here, tell you my opinion, cause obviously I know my sisterhood is the best, but it may not be the best for you. I think honestly I you girls want the best experience of rush, get off this site and focus on what you want out of a group of women who already have what you want.

By: Panlove
#2  by: hello   

You're looking for the truest sisterhood it seems.

Generally everyone agrees that DG has this.

Other sororities that really do are: Gamma Phi, SK, AXiD, AEPhi and ADPi.

PhiSig is too new to really have formed a sisterhood, ASA is pretty obsessed with all of the wrong things, ChiO is often considered a "social group".

APhi and Theta it's hard to tell.

Overall, you can end up in the catty group of any sorority or a group of genuine friends, trust your instinct! This is just one persons opinion.

By: hello

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.