facebook

informal recruitment

by: hi

Do any sororities do informal recruitment? I'm going to be a sophomore and don't want to wait until spring.

Posted By: hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yep   

Sororities who are not at "total", AKA still have spots in their chapter to fill, sometimes have informal recruitment events in the fall for women who are sophomores or older. Email the greek life office to find out which chapters are having informal recruitment events! Also keep an eye out on facebook or around campus because chapters may also advertise that way, but emailing the greek life office once we get back to campus is your best bet.

By: Yep
#2  by: hm   

does anyone know which ones will be doing informal this year??

By: hm
by: Not yet.Jul 28, 2013 9:41:08 PM

Honestly chapters dont really decide what they are going to do until they get back to campus. theyll wait a few weeks into like september too i think to hold events, although every group will host things whenever is convenient for their chapter so its not like theres an set informal recruitment week. ADPi, Theta, and DG took in girls in the fall last year if that helps at all. And the events are NOT like formal recruitment at all. They're very small and it may just be you and maybe a few other PNMs hanging out with like 20 sisters. Or I have seen it done where you go out to lunch or dinner with maybe the president, the recruitment chair, and like 2 other sisters. It all depends on the chapter.

By: Not yet.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.