facebook

hey pnms....

by: Seriously

Tiers really don't matter. Right now everyone is self-ranking because we're so close to recruitment. Disregard what you read on this website and formulate your own opinions based on your experiences in each room. Entering rush with preconceived notions about certain sororities only makes your recruitment experience harder, especially if you gather your information from this site as it is not an accurate depiction of Greek Life. Please, go into rush with an open mind and don't stress yourselves out so much. I promise, YOU WILL fit in to at least one sorority. Though formal recruitment seems harsh and superficial, the system works out and almost everyone ends up happy. More than likely you'll find a house that is perfect for you, which is all that really matters.

Posted By: Seriously
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hakeem Nicks   

If you view life in terms of tiers then I feel sorry for you. Find the group that you like and have a common interest with. Otherwise you're going to drop whatever recruitment you are going through, frat or sorority, and nobody will care about you.

By: Hakeem Nicks
#2  by: biebs   

agree with all this^. I mean obviously you're not TRYING to be rude at all but give all (all, even the ones you think you're too good for) the chapters a real, legit shot, be attentive and enthusiastic when you're with them, and you'll have a successful recruitment. I was told that recruitment is like dress shopping: something that looks amazing on the rack might not look as good on you but that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you or with the dress. Alternately a dress that you didn't think would work could look fab, and you'll be glad you gave it a shot.

By: biebs
#3  by: RhoRhoRhoYourBoat   

The most important thing about recruitment is to trust in the process and not drop out if you are cut by your favorite house. Each day look at the ones you still have because they actually like you. Stay in until the end and you will find your home.

By: RhoRhoRhoYourBoat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.