ΑΧΩ - Alpha Chi Omega

Posted By: Panhellenic
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: real   

Bump

By: real
#2  by: A joke    

Aside from the absolute gall of this poster calling themselves Panhellenic, Kappa needs to give it up. People have been buying what they're selling for way too long. If you can manage to look at this pledge class separate from their wealth, privilege, and incessant self-hype, they are completely on par (if that) with Zeta, KD, and even ChiO in terms of looks. I challenge you to give the initials of 5 girls in this pledge class who are objectively beautiful. (I'm not even getting into "hot" because honestly, some of you are incapable of mentally separating having a lot of money from being attractive.) and this isn't a diss on Zeta and KD. It's a reality check for all of you helping to perpetuate these legacy rankings.

Seriously, take the letters out of the picture and lineup the pledge classes. It tells a completely different story.

By: A joke
by: opinionFeb 10, 2024 10:32:31 PM

i think for the next rush cycle kappa can safely be considered below theta, but despite there being a lot of talks of kappa being on the decline (which is heavily true), the way they are treated as a sorority doesn’t reflect that right now - they still mix with the top frats and get treated like greek life royalty

By: opinion
by: zlam Apr 20, 2024 9:38:54 PM

I agree but i think at the same time the difference between a girl in Kappa and a Zeta is the personality. There are hot girls in every srat but the lower you go the weirder they are. But looks alone there’s not a ton of differences across the board.

By: zlam
#3  by: Destiny Savage   

Zeta seems a little high 💀

By: Destiny Savage
by: response Apr 17, 2024 1:48:01 AM

newest pc is there, older pcs lower

By: response
#4  by: Vu   

Shameless zeta self posting💀

By: Vu
#5  by: opinion   

i don’t think zeta is above KD but if zeta has another pc like they did this year and KD has another pc like they did this year zeta will be above them by next year

By: opinion

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.