facebook

Kappa Embezzlement

by: anon

This is the basic rundown of the story everyone wants to know: Kappa, for the past three years, has been embezzling funds from a fundraiser meant for "Reading Is Fundamental" (RIF), a charity promoting children's literacy. Financial irregularities were detected and sources revealed that a significant portion of the proceeds, intended to support literacy programs for underprivileged children, has been misappropriated. An audit prompted by an anonymous tip-off led university officials to conduct an investigation into the matter, and apparently it was started by the financial officer for Kappa's senior PC.

Unofficial names associated with leading the embezzlement--
- Paige White
- Jenna Weber
- Jenna Lee
- KJ Eilenberg
- Meeros Khattaie
- Alexa Mora
- Jordan Weinstock
- Danielle Lesinski

just letting yall know what I know from my friend in kappa

Posted By: anon
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: anon   

Not confirmed but apparently they misappropriated funds for their date parties. New pc should seriously consider dropping if they don't want their social lives to be completely effed. What a shame.

By: anon
by: PrioritiezzzzzJan 15, 2024 7:26:00 AM

You feel bad for the pledge class? How about for the actual victims of the crime, not the perpetrators? The girls in this pledge class will be just fine, believe me.

By: Prioritiezzzzz
#2  by: Kappa Embezzlement   

What kappa stands for:
Kembezzzzlement
Aembezzlementtt
Pembeezlllement
Pembezzleeement
Aemplement

By: Kappa Embezzlement
#3  by: Are we really surprised    

This group of women has the privilege, entitlement, and unchecked immorality of rich mediocre white men. (They’re on TikTok “joking” about identifying with Ken. Nope, they ARE Ken.) And I’d feel bad for their pledges—except they knew exactly what they were signing up for.

When I went through rush, Kappa was the ONLY house where the girls made it completely clear they had no interest in talking to me. And I check all the boxes for membership in a “top” sorority except the only one that REALLY matters to Kappa: money. That’s the one thing you can’t buy.

But, you CAN steal it.

By: Are we really surprised
by: Yes yes yesJan 15, 2024 1:41:27 AM

A Kappa made a TT over the summer offering “tips” for incoming freshmen at Vandy, except they were all inside jokes setting them up to fail, including at rush. It wasnt funny. It wasn’t helpful. It was so middle school mean girl. (And Lol because this person is their new VP Finance).

My point is that these are not women who earnestly care about helping others or who are trying to raise people up (except themselves). They don’t give a crap about philanthropy other than getting the chance to strut around at their “gala.” Oh, and because the more $$ they raise, the more they can take to throw date parties. (Wtf)

And as far as their pledges, anyone who puts Kappa on a pedestal and wants to join their little mean girls club is hardly a victim.

By: Yes yes yes
#4  by: Senior scapegoats    

Werent the seniors officers nearly 2 years ago? Who’s been keeping the books since then?

Its not a coincidence that they’re putting it all on the seniors. Someone’s got to take the fall. Might as well blame the seniors who are on their way out anyway. Let them absorb the consequences and life goes on for everyone else.

There are many many wonderful women at Vandy. Some of them are even in sororities. But this sorority (and what it stands for) is a blight.

The worst part is that Kappa has connections and resources. Aside from the scapegoats (if this even goes anywhere), the rest will emerge unscathed.

By: Senior scapegoats
#5  by: Hello Kappa Clowns    

Next up will come the Kappas with their good old “you hate us cause you ain’t us” line. (Did someone say they act like middle school girls?)

Just to be clear, that line definitely does not apply to me. You exist to exclude and you steal from literal charities. I’d hate myself if I was you, not the other way around.

By: Hello Kappa Clowns
#6  by: JS in Kappa   

Omgggg is this reall>????

By: JS in Kappa
#7  by: i cant   

kappa sucks lmao. idk who tf they think they are

By: i cant

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.