facebook

DG downfall

by: Hg

Might be the only one to notice this, but DG didn’t place in limelight like they usually do. They also lost homecoming queen and I know at least five girls who picked “lower” houses over them during preference (PM, ZTA, ADPI). They also don’t have as many Freshman Reach people as normal and have no orientation leaders. Wonder what’s going on.

Posted By: Hg
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 🙄   

Someone really went looking for something that might hint at DG’s downfall. You did some research. 😂 None of these things mean anything if they are true. They have so many girls that are active on campus. I notice you forgot to mention how many senators, Diamond Girls, Fashion Board Members, etc. they have. KD didn’t place in Limelight either, and they usually do. Is this their downfall too. No.

By: 🙄
#2  by: Boring   

DG is boring, picks the most plain random people, and nobody cared about DG during rush except legacies and their basic high school friends.

By: Boring
#3  by: Welp   

DG, you’re a bunch of misfit random girls that do have some things going for them. However, your sorority operates more like a cult. I was turned off by your pref night, as were a lot of my friends.

By: Welp
#4  by: MSU   

I never understood why DG was considered top. Just cliquey girls from the south. None of them are gorgeous either. KD and Phi mu have prettier girls. Feel like dg should be about middle with Tri delta

By: MSU
#5  by: Giveit    

I mean they are ok. They just aren’t equal to KD or Chi O. Phi Mu has prettier and cooler girls.

By: Giveit
by: hmmNov 16, 2022 10:23:41 PM

After this year's pledge class, DG and Phi Mu are equal in looks. And no it's not a compliment to DG.

By: hmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.