facebook

Freaked me out omg

by: New

I don't know what to do or who to talk to so I don't get into trouble. I ran home to KD and was so excited but that night they made all of us go to a frat house to party. I literally was having a nervous breakdown because we had to drink so much. Next thing I knew it's after 2am and I have first day of classes. Now I'm doubting my choice. I know I chose KD after pref but am I stuck? I'm so nervous that this will be an ongoing thing where we are told minutes in advance to meet up to party.

Posted By: New
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: so sorry   

My roommate is also a kd and she said the same thing but I think she is cool with it.
I am so sorry that your house has made you feel this way and I get that you probs don't want to say anything to an active. I suggest waiting it out another month, that way it's before initiation but it will give you time to see if it calms down.

By: so sorry
by: anotherAug 18, 2022 5:19:16 PM

ZETA pledges also partied at a fraternity. Actives have been frantically texting girls to stop posting pics of them drinking there but it's too late. It's been all over their stories and chat groups.
Actives drinking with pledges at frat house to "celebrate" is considered hazing

By: another
#2  by: Hmmm   

I do know the senior KDs are horrendous. That’s was a wild bunch that rushed awfully their first rush as sophomores and KD had to give out 40 snap bids.

By: Hmmm
#3  by: shh   

This is just not true. All KDs on bid day has to be in their rooms by 9 after the bid day party,

By: shh
by: cool KiDsFeb 8, 2023 8:18:22 AM

You know how there’s a group chat and then a smaller group chat about the group chat? Hate to break it to you hun but you didn’t make the second chat. You’re not one of the cool kids. You can’t sit with us. Excluding you make us feel important. You haven’t been invited to a lot of stuff we do.

By: cool KiDs
#4  by: Ok   

Omg everything about this thread is fake!!! Log off and try not to be so insecure about your own house next time <3

By: Ok
by: YaApr 6, 2023 7:14:49 AM

Ok KD. The truth will only set you free. Own it and move on

By: Ya
by: @okMay 19, 2023 9:19:40 AM

I came across this thread and had to laugh. KD and ZTA are the biggest party house at state.

By: @ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.