facebook

Sorority Descriptions?

by: PNM

Just wondering, what is a typical description of the girls in each sorority?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Me   

Chi o: smart, involved on campus and community, pretentious, involved in their philanthropy
DG: pretty, in state, can be weird and rude, don’t do much with their philanthropy
Phi Mu: pretty, kinda involved, not the nicest, moving up
KD: moving down, thinks they are better than everyone and don’t really have anything special, most girls don’t even know anything about their philanthropy
DDD: keeps to themselves, nice and pretty, involvement is decent but they are not nice to each other, involved in their philanthropy
ZTA: they party, pretty, somewhat involved, not great grades
Adpi: close sisterhood and genuine, involvement could be better, does a lot with their philanthropy, really nice, pretty girls
Pi phi: aren’t talked about, seem to be nice, kinda weird kinda not, just depends on the girl/friend group
Axo: new

By: Me
by: MeJul 26, 2021 6:07:39 PM

Edited to add:
KD does have some of the pretties girls on the row and if you can find the right ones, they are nice.
Every sorority has nice girls, mean girls, pretty girls, smart girls, and party animals. Just depends on where you look

by: AddJul 26, 2021 6:25:06 PM

ADPi has the lowest gpa on the row, not ZTA. Not bashing ADPi, just wondering why the gpa thing gets thrown at ZTA instead of them.

By: Add
by: Just a thoughtJul 26, 2021 6:51:17 PM

It could be because zta has habitually had the lowest. Normally it’s either them with the lowest or them and adpi tied for the lowest. They both have a lot of STEM majors compared to the other houses so a lower GPA isn’t necessarily due to poor academic performance, it could be because of just harder classes.

By: Just a thought
#2  by: Me   

Chi o: smart, involved on campus and community, pretentious, involved in their philanthropy
DG: pretty, in state, can be weird and rude, don’t do much with their philanthropy
Phi Mu: pretty, kinda involved, not the nicest, moving up
KD: moving down, thinks they are better than everyone and don’t really have anything special, most girls don’t even know anything about their philanthropy
DDD: keeps to themselves, nice and pretty, involvement is decent but they are not nice to each other, involved in their philanthropy
ZTA: they party, pretty, somewhat involved, not great grades
Adpi: close sisterhood and genuine, involvement could be better, does a lot with their philanthropy, really nice, pretty girls
Pi phi: aren’t talked about, seem to be nice, kinda weird kinda not, just depends on the girl/friend group
Axo: new

by: hmmJul 27, 2021 11:01:43 AM

DG has plenty of out-of-state girls!!

By: hmm
#3  by: hey   

kd- athletic and heard they are mean
xo- smart
dg- involved, some weird ones
pi phi- ...yikes lately
adpi- new house
ddd- most into there philanthropy
phi mu- blonde, pretty, skinny, not very involved on campus
zta- partiers
alpha chi- new

By: hey
by: OkJul 26, 2021 9:25:53 PM

Some thicc phi mu. Def not all skinny.

By: Ok
by: WTHJul 27, 2021 1:40:25 PM

What is all of the hype around phi mu and ddd. They party, have tatoos, probation, etc. The girls that wend DDD and Phi Mu from my hometown the past three years have been BAD!

By: WTH
#4  by: @WTH   

I Have not seen anyone in Tri Delt with tattoos... and I think both sororities all around have a good group of girls.

By: @WTH

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.