facebook

Pi Beta Phi drama

by: Hmmm

Pi Phi had to turn off instagram comments because of their own homophobia. Not a good look

Posted By: Hmmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bs   

She seemed real happy with her chapter until she got shut down for pushing her political mess too far. Not the time or place for that when you’re representing a big group.

By: Bs
#2  by: !($:&   

I don't understand why her speaking up about being queer in a sorority is such an issue. Your sorority is supposed to be a place where your members support you regardless. I'd be disappointed to be a part of a sorority that preaches diversity and inclusion but doesn't practice it. Same goes to all groups. It's not even a political issue. Good for them for letting her use the platform to speak out for those who might be scared to come out.

By: !($:&
by: Girl, Jul 14, 2021 10:59:48 AM

Not if it’s not another’s belief system. Keep political beliefs to yourself.

By: Girl,
by: Y is it only good for uJul 14, 2021 3:04:58 PM

Ok so, to the Down voters, I’m going to speak my beliefs as if they are everyone’s beliefs, which I know they are not:
Being in a diverse community is wonderful. That is why I’m so happy that even though I’m unvaccinated, I have the full support of my entire sorority to make my own choice about vaccination.

Countdown until I here from others that I don’t speak for the entire group. Which is the same thing the pi phi group as a whole is saying about one girl making the sorority about her. And…. 3,2,1

By: Y is it only good for u
#3  by: 2021   

Wonder how this will effect their rush this year. PNMs have definitely seen this and I’ve heard members have dropped.

By: 2021
by: Shut up Jul 16, 2021 5:16:31 PM

Sororities are not here to promote or limit a person’s political views. It is to help you discover and improve a young woman into an even better version of herself. One should keep politics out of the house.

By: Shut up
#4  by: P   

Any updates on this??

By: P
by: hiJul 24, 2021 3:28:05 PM

yes they are falling apart

By: hi
#5  by: Sooooo   

If I am uncomfortable with a lesbian living in my sorority house, that is my right. We use group showers where girls may be undressed in the shower. Although out of view due to partitions, I do not want a lesbian, who I may not personalize know much about, seeing me naked or in a towel. Is we are not close, how can I be assured that she won’t try something or is undressing me with her eyes? Do straight women have a safety area to go if we don’t want to be gawked at in the shower area if a lesbian is stalking us? Everyone should have rights, not just the poor lesbians.

By: Sooooo
by: WowJul 27, 2021 5:48:47 PM

could you sound any more homophobic? sad.

By: Wow
by: JenJul 27, 2021 9:20:47 PM

First off your use of grammar the correct way is awful. Wonder how you even made it into college. Second grow up. There is a whole world outside your little bubble and rest assured I am sure they have no interest in gawking at you in the shower. Get a life and stop being so full of yourself.

By: Jen
#6  by: Hmm   

Every chapter on campus would have taken it down. They are only acting differently on this site because it’s recruitment season.

The house Instagram isn’t your own personal blog space. If it had been left up this site would be filled with mean spirited comments about that-people are “woke” when it fits their agenda. There are a lot of people at state that say Ole Miss is too liberal-make it make sense people.

By: Hmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.