facebook

Political views on frat row

by: Ted

It seems like slowly fraternities and sororities are becoming much more liberal. Is there a
fraternity that is not worried about always being politically correct but still filled with great guys? It just seems to be a vibe of “all rules” and no personal decision making. I would like to pledge where there A type personality guys that are not going to micromanage me and are not liberal. Let me say, you can be conservative and not condone racism so don’t list KA- I’m Not down with that.

Posted By: Ted
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Me   

FarmHouse is a great option. They are smaller but are filled with good guys who do their own thing. Just go where you feel most connected

By: Me
by: HmmmJan 19, 2021 2:41:35 PM

So all other frats are filled with beta males that are liberal left wingers?

By: Hmmm
#2  by: they're all conservatives   

I've personally met like 2 liberal frat guys at MSU :/

By: they're all conservatives
#3  by: H   

SAE or phi delt are probably your best options if that’s what you’re looking for. Kappa sig has the kind of guys you’re looking for as well but they did just kick out 40 members for conduct violations. Fiji and pi kapp would have also been options not long ago but both have flipped to the other end of the spectrum the last couple years

By: H
#4  by: Truthfully    

A lot of frats - nationally and individual chapters - are saying “correct” things now because school officials demand it. It doesn’t mean individual members care all that much about it.

By: Truthfully
by: TrentonJan 20, 2021 10:35:00 PM

You are right about that

By: Trenton
#5  by: huh   

this is a big college. all big universities are very liberal where ya been

By: huh
by: David Jan 22, 2021 5:06:26 AM

But i pay their salaries.

By: David
#6  by: Bernie   

Where are all the real men?

By: Bernie
#7  by: Youareajoke   

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

By: Youareajoke

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.