facebook

lol lol lol lol

by: JC

The biggest nerd at my school is an SAE and is picking up on their habits. Dang I’m dying!! He was literally friendless in HS!

Posted By: JC
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Gahhhhh   

Rush chair was a joke.

By: Gahhhhh
#2  by: Over it   

So what you’re saying is, he was accepted and has made friends with a group of guys, that aren’t judgmental asshats like you and others from your HS! Go SAE, much respect!

By: Over it
#3  by: Geeeze   

If you want a friendless unpopular weirdo then I guess SAE is the fraternity to join. Last time I saw this guy he was riding solo by the neighborhood playground talking to the little kids.

By: Geeeze
#4  by: Kim   

Very typical SAE behavior to jump to conclusions, issue massive amounts of bids to randoms, and to become super defensive when someone has an opinion on it. You can’t discuss anything with someone strung out. While you are at it, Mr. SAE member or his parent, you may need to address how your members dog talk one another and other Greek members in public. Some of you sound like a sewing circle of old church ladies with your gossip. And just know, I hear massive amounts of rumors about your house. Clean up your back yard before you say things to anyone else.

By: Kim
by: Boo hooNov 12, 2019 3:31:46 PM

Wow, bless your heart! You sound like a sad bitter little girl, who got dumped by an SAE, so you rant and start rumors just to make you feel better! 😢

By: Boo hoo
by: PleezeNov 12, 2019 3:53:17 PM

She’s the one strung out! Who on campus really gives a frick how many bids a frat gives out? The guys sound like church ladies with their gossip, but YOU have heard “rumors”? What an idiot! You should probably crawl back under the rock you came from. How’s that for “dog talk”?

By: Pleeze
#5  by: who cares    

literally what was the point of this post . did it make you feel better about yourself ?

By: who cares

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.