facebook

instagram watching

by: Nina

First off, I think it’s weird that older girls and advisors are watching our Instagram sites. The constitution says I have free speech so I’m using it in my posts. If I want to put anything I feel like, I will. That being said, how do sororities feel about PNMs posting bathing suit pics? Will I be cut for doing it?

Posted By: Nina
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Huh   

1- If you don't want them to view your Instagram set it to private and don't accept them.
2- It's your Instagram, so put what you want on it.
3- You do know that when people vacation at the beach they typically wear a bathing suit. WTH, why would you think that you would be cut because you post a bathing suit pic??? Are you being provocative? If not, you're good.

By: Huh
#2  by: You need to understand    

Sororities have standards of proper behavior. Drunk instagrams are NOT appropriate. Do what you want and say what you want but understand that sororities have the right to not invite you to parties if they think you will be a behavioral issue. Of course , bathing suits are fine. We all go to the beach.

By: You need to understand
#3  by: MSU   

Future employers will also look at your social media, free speech or not.

By: MSU
by: LalaJun 18, 2019 9:48:44 AM

Times are changing mom. Employers don’t care what you do as long as you show up for work!

By: Lala
by: RealityJun 18, 2019 6:42:20 PM

WRONG! I just interviewed for jobs and they checked social media and IT MATTERED.

By: Reality
by: BSHJun 18, 2019 9:12:35 PM

I think it’s weird that a grown woman or man cares what kids are doing. It’s creepy. Maybe they should realize we will straighten up when we grow up. We should be free and wild while we can. Quit trying to dim our fun.

By: BSH
#4  by: Girl.    

First off, I think it's a dead giveaway you aren't about to be a freshman because who the heIl calls it an "Instagram site?"

By: Girl.
by: UmmmJun 19, 2019 4:14:58 PM

I call it that

By: Ummm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.