facebook

step show!!

by: Thinkin Pink

I'd really like to thank every group that participated in this year's Zeta Tau Alpha Think PInk Sep Show! We really couldn't have done it without everyones help and participation! We had such a great turn out and I know everyone in Zeta was thrilled with the results! Shout out to our winners, Chi Omega Step and overall winner Phi Mu! Also wanted to give a shout out to the Phi Mu and Delta Gamma step teams, I was amazed by yall's performances and thought it was a toss up for the best!

Posted By: Thinkin Pink
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Awesome!   

A positive post on this website. Greek Unity!!!

By: Awesome!
#2  by: The shout-out   

was uncalled for. You singled out and left out great contenders. Other than that, thanks for your positivity!

By: The shout-out
by: Oh boo hooNov 2, 2012 12:21:40 PM

There's nothing wrong with someone saying which ones she liked best, you need to stop getting all hurt over not getting mentioned...no one said it was bad! Besides, Chi O, Phi Mu's, and DG's were my favorites too, they deserved to win. Actually I'm shocked Phi Mu didn't place, no offense to Chi O because I liked theirs a lot but I thought Phi Mu should have won.

By: Oh boo hoo
#3  by: Great Step-show!!!   

ZTA's Think Pink Week is fantastic! So proud to help raise money for their important philanthropy and so proud of the all the groups. Congrats Chi O ... y'all's was without a doubt the best!

By: Great Step-show!!!
#4  by: Agreed   

Great event. LOVED DG and Phi Mu's, both of their stunts were great. And whoever the girl in front for DG was was so cute with her expressions! Does anyone know why DDD didn't participate?

By: Agreed
#5  by: Seriously!!!!!   

A DG alum jokingly comments on Facebook after they placed 2nd in the Stepshow ... "DG needs to be humble and let other groups win some things." REALLY DG???? This shows the true "class" of your organization.

By: Seriously!!!!!
by: "Jokingly"Nov 4, 2012 12:11:42 PM

You said so yourself it was jokingly....and it's an alum, not a member. But really, there are some people that are WAYYYY too obsessed with looking at their Facebook page. Get a life and worry about yourself, we all know you hate DG.

By: "Jokingly"
#6  by: @Jokingly   

It was said. Period. It is wrong and you know it. You are obviously a DG by your remarks. I actually laugh at DG and how they think everyone is "out to get them". As the person posted simply make the page private ... it would keep DG from looking so bad. My group is too busy "winning things" and taking top pledge classes to worry about DG.

By: @Jokingly
by: Just saying..Nov 4, 2012 10:40:44 PM

Throwing this out there....if you are too busy to worry about DG, why do you keep looking at their FB page and commenting about them? The entire greek system here needs to grow up and stop worrying about everyone else....I'm so over reading about how the "top tiers" are so awesome and the others aren't and how each "top" is so better the "other tops." UGH just shut up!

By: Just saying..

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.