facebook

new fraternity?

by: ...

Is it true that Pi Beta Chi is a new fraternity?

Posted By: ...
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Butt   

They are soon to be. This pledge class should be their first official pledge class under Pi Beta Chi, also in response to the other comment, Pi Beta Chi is the only fraternity at Radford that actually turns their pledges into absolute beast. They have the hardest and longest pledge process out of everyone at Radford. They are the only fraternity comparable to a top tier fraternity at a big school.

By: Butt
by: JJul 24, 2016 2:32:41 PM

Pi Beta Chi is nationally seen as a sorority... Please google search because it comes up as a sorority.

By: J
#2  by: Amanda   

From what I understand, they do stem from kappa sig who got kicked off for hazing a couple years ago. They decided to stop running underground and try something new I guess, hence the introduction of Pi Beta Chi. Most of them are cool guys, but like every other fraternity, there are some guys I would love to slap in the face. Overall, I would put them top three, but they do need a solid pledge class or two to boost they're overall image

By: Amanda
#3  by: Alex   

Phi Beta Chi is a Christian-based sorority. Not a member of NPC.

By: Alex

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.