facebook

no matter the letter, we're greek together

by: redwhiteandbleuu

There's a lot of negativity on Greek Rank, but I'm challenging you to say something positive about each sorority.

Posted By: redwhiteandbleuu
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ASTchick   

ASA girls are usually pretty. Their hazing bothers me but some of the individual members are against it and I appreciate that.

AST is my sorority, so I'm obviously biased. But I think our best quality is being genuine and caring about what matters.

DZ girls are so welcoming! They're easy to talk to and they have good participation most of the time.

Phi Sig ladies remind me of AST- they're ok with breaking the sorority mold. In fact, they want to!

Sigma Kappa women seem to care a lot about their philanthropy. I don't know this one well but they're kind most of the time.

Tri Sig is full of wicked athletes,and some people who really care about what they're doing.

I love this I love this I love this. We need to be supporting each other more. It's a greek community, we're supposed to be in it together.

By: ASTchick
by: ASTchickMar 7, 2014 10:13:14 AM

I forgot Zeta! They are also kind and they, like AST, don't haze at all and I'm so for that. With all the lawsuits related to hazing we're all gonna have to move that way eventually. AST and Zeta are just the first two to do it.

By: ASTchick
by: confusedMar 7, 2014 8:42:11 PM

It said to say something positive but to me you still were putting some sororities down. using "most of the time" to describe them comes off patronizing. and then calling out on hazing? way to go ASTchick. like you said we need to support each other more but this whole thing proved you're only out for your own sorority and look down on everyone else.

By: confused
#2  by: lilypulitzer    

ASA girls are always so nicely put together.

AST girls accept all different looks and personalities.

DZ girls are very outgoing and friendly.

Phi Sig girls are down to earth and chill.

Sigma Kappa girls are very sweet and stylish.

Tri Sig girls are athletic and diverse and great dancers.

ZTA girls do a good job supporting other sorority's philanthropies.

By: lilypulitzer

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.