facebook

Phi delt going to row?

by: Gsu student

I heard something about 2 on row frats getting investigated and phi delt was gonna go on row, is this true? Who’s gonna go to phi delts house

Posted By: Gsu student
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: gsu   

this is more than likely true because after this new class of around 30 phi delt pledges will have outgrown their houses on robinhood and will sit around 80ish active. Sae and pikap are being investigated by both the school and their respective national orginations...in terms of who may take their house...well have to wait and see I know that Aepi and DTD may be making a return here soon. At the same time DtD if they do try and return will probably go to theta xis house now as they own it. I could see an existing frat like pike, dx, or even phisig try and move there and there being a miniature version of row there.

By: gsu
#2  by: Gsu   

Good for phi delt. we have no beef with them so i wouldnt mind being neighbors. Based on IFC info this seems accurate

By: Gsu
#3  by: .   

Wouldn’t be surprised if multiple Off Rows get on row because everyone is getting in trouble

By: .
#4  by: Lol   

Nah those goobers aren’t getting on row, keep praying on the downfall tho

By: Lol
#5  by: Gunther   

No. Phi delt will never be on row.

By: Gunther

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.