facebook

losing charter!!?!?!

by: lol

DPHIE is losing there charter in May!!!!!!!!!!!! looks like the fun is up losers!!!!!! thank god I turned down a bid from them when I did

Posted By: lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ??   

Then maybe your chapter will be the one to be the campus target after they leave.

There's always one.

By: ??
by: funnyFeb 11, 2020 12:41:41 PM

I’m not in a sorority so I have no charter to be worried about 😉

By: funny
#2  by: ??   

Then what's your problem with them? Why are you gloating over their departure if you're not even lucky enough to be Greek?

by: wtfFeb 11, 2020 1:42:20 PM

Lucky enough to be greek? That’s a big reach especially if you’re speaking on their behalf lol

By: wtf
#3  by: ??   

I'm speaking on my behalf and that of thousands of people who feel lucky to be Greek. One of the best decisions I ever made.

I don't know why you even care about DPhiE's status if you're not Greek.

#4  by: wth   

not something to be happy about.

By: wth
#5  by: .   

Knew this from the day I rushed and (regrettably) signed their bid card I dropped because all my money was going towards their debt and I wasn’t getting the experience I wanted to invest in.

By: .
#6  by: censored   

posts deleted. truth hurts.

By: censored
#7  by: New girls   

I hope that nationals were open and honest about the situation before you got initiated. They had to be. I’d be getting receipts if I was initiated and then SOL.

By: New girls
by: ohFeb 19, 2020 4:10:27 PM

They weren’t told until 3 weeks before last semester ended. There was no way of anyone knowing because it was thrown on them out of nowhere. Can’t blame anyone but their headquarters.

By: oh
by: wowFeb 19, 2020 4:18:35 PM

I feel bad for them.

By: wow
#8  by: ??   

what are they going to do with the house?

by: houseFeb 20, 2020 5:41:05 PM

it'll stay vacant until another sorority moves in...highly doubt a frat will want that house because it'll need a ton of renovation

By: house
#9  by: Be serious   

They didn’t participate in formal. They got very few girls. Writing was on the wall. Nationals sent two dimwits to troll Greek Rank instead of actually helping. If you got initiated, and two weeks later were told your chapter was closing, you got suckered. There is no way girls went through I week without being told. If they did, PHA should be helping the new girls.

By: Be serious
by: SorryFeb 22, 2020 8:53:47 PM

Really sorry to hear that they did to you. I’m a tridelt at a west coast school and our nationals did the same thing to us.

Hope your chapter can come back Ina few years.

By: Sorry
#10  by: Sweetheart    

We don’t think it’s the actives. But if they honestly didn’t give you a focus letter or something, then you all have a bigger case. They cleaned house and allowed you to not do formal, all they wanted was more $$ to cover their 10 year failure

By: Sweetheart
by: okayFeb 23, 2020 11:43:43 AM

I’m not even sure why you’re speaking on the situation. Shouldn’t you have other things to worry about?

By: okay
by: chillFeb 23, 2020 7:04:15 PM

I think its called sympathy.

By: chill
by: ?Feb 24, 2020 2:00:18 PM

that’s a really odd display of sympathy.

By: ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.