facebook

sorority rankings 2019

by: Let’s be real

I haven’t seen many realistic rankings and since girls are going through rush you should know
From top to bottom:
ADPi / Zeta
KD / AOPi
Phi Mu
KKG/ CHI O
Dphie

Phi my used to be higher but aopi is climbing with their last few pledge classes. ChiO has potential to be top but they are still new so it’s worth the try. KKG is weird and Dphie will take anyone, last year they brought in Kennesaw girls just to get pledges. ADPi and ZETA will remain top if they stay with their normal pledge classes. KD is known for drama and being fake but they keep getting top girls so they remain pretty high. With this being said, go where it feels like you could make the most friends because at the end of the day that’s what matters. Every sisterhood has their problems and all have drama some are just worse than others.

Posted By: Let’s be real
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Not accurate at all??    

Found the aoii

By: Not accurate at all??
#2  by: Lmao   

Aoii stays self ranking on this website

By: Lmao
by: .Aug 22, 2019 11:28:17 AM

Must be a requirement for them to spend a few ours a day on here!

By: .
#3  by: Hmm   

If you put phi mu with adpi and zeta then this is true

By: Hmm
#4  by: Lmao   

If an aoii write this they wouldn’t have said “aopi” .

By: Lmao
#5  by: Rush Rush   

No need to diss any of the sororities. They all have their good and bad. At the end of the day, it is a group of girls bonding together as one. You should try to be kind to all and stop labeling with your personal opinions....I mean.... what is a "Top Girl" anyways?

By: Rush Rush

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.