facebook

dphie

by: Im a pnm

DPhiE has alot of bad comments which scares me since my sister is one at Kennesaw and I was happy to be a legacy. Do they not socialize with other chapters at all?

Posted By: Im a pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Gatarow123   

Hey!! So I almost went dphie but my sister was a kappa so I went kappa. We also do a lot with dphie. They do socialize with other chapters. They got a bad rep ,because of sisters yearsss ago. A lot of them are really cool ,but do have the tendency to party. Go into recruitment with an open mind.

By: Gatarow123
#2  by: Fall 17 that dropped in19   

Homegirl really talked them up but as one who has dropped I’ll tell you the whole chapter is a mess! They do socialize with frats but only with the same 2-3 frats...they have a bad rep for the girls they have now and it’s sad they started doing stuff with kappa to socialize more cause no one else will do anything with them (no offense to kappa!) and their dues are one of the most expense and you get nothing out of it trust me I know what I’m talking about save yourself for a true sorority experience by going to another sorority

By: Fall 17 that dropped in19
#3  by: Gata   

Every DPhiE I’ve met has been super sweet. Of course there are some bad apples in the bunch but that goes for every sorority. A lot of the time the people complaining about DPhiE (and every sorority out there) are judging the entire sorority based on their personal drama with one girl. Some complaints are totally fair but many are not. Just go into rush with an open mind and see what you think.

By: Gata
by: trueJun 21, 2019 6:06:10 AM

Thisisnt dphie but I know one sorority had alot of nasty comments on this website all made by one ex member. dont believe everythin you read

By: true
#4  by: Yikes   

Sure some of the girls are nice but multiple girls who have dropped all day the same thing about it and it’s a sad excuse for a sorority

By: Yikes
#5  by: Yeah   

Dphie sucks. Don’t waste your time.

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.