facebook

standards

by: Amen

Why is it that neither the IHQ nor the PHA knows all of the Standards by which some of the Greek houses operate? When IHQ and PHA were asked about a Standard which some girls were said to have violated and been called to a Standards meeting, neither IHQ nor PHA had any record of any such Standard. Was this just a case of prejudice or hazing? At least one sorority falls into this category. Maybe that is why this sorority cannot meet their quota of new pledges.

Posted By: Amen
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I’ll bite   

Okay, so your wording is beyond confusing. Once you said IHQ I knew you were talking about DPE. Gamma O makes its own rules, based off of whatever they are feeling this week. Contact both IHQ and PHA. Honestly, nothing will happen, but is is better to have it at least documented than not.

By: I’ll bite
by: alumni Nov 15, 2018 7:34:22 PM

You are exactly right. The IHQ and the PHA has never heard of the standards that girls are accused of violating. And when they were informed of these fake standards they certainly chose to do nothing about it, but the complaints have been documented by many.

By: alumni
by: I remember Nov 27, 2018 4:07:35 PM

When there was a CDC from IHQ who called the chapter out in putting BS in their bylaws. They’ve always done it and always will. They don’t realize that being on exec does not give them power over the rules, just power over the day to day operations of the business, which is what Greek life is. Luckily they’re a sinking ship, and this won’t help them with internal conflict.
It would be in their best interest to sell the house, disband, and try at the Armstrong campus. They have a diffeeent group of girls and a typical more city feel of the school, which is where most successful chapters of DPhiE lend themselves to be.

By: I remember
#2  by: ?   

Wtf are you talking about?

By: ?
#3  by: tootsie   

it's called an expectation of membership. everyone has them lol

By: tootsie

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.