facebook

stereotypes

by: Fratty

I wanna know all the stereotypes about all the sororities on campus

Posted By: Fratty
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ref   

aopi-pretty, but still struggling with image probs due to a few bad seeds a few years ago.

chi o- they are the high school prom queens, but they aren't involved outside of FSL activities.

adpi- were the greatest in the 80s and 90s, but have REALLY gone downhill with their pledge classes. A few pageant queens, but mostly shallow girls who were in their high school sororities (mainly delta beta sigma). Cheerleaders and dance team.

axo- natural looking attractive girls who are VERY active in SGA and other campus activities. They should be on top but aren't quite yet.

zta- party hardy! They are fun and grades aren't necessarily a priority. Neither is reputation if you know what I mean. They're better than they were as far as being active on campus, but still have a ways to go.

kd- sweet sweet girls that had a rough time about five years ago and are still trying to bounce back. They have made a LOT of progress from where they were. They have never been top tier and never will, but I can see them coming back to a middle tier position if they keep up the improvements.

There's another non-NPC sorority called Omega Phi Alpha that is just plain weird. They let guys in for some reason, but are still considered a sorority. Their main thing is service, which is nice, but they all look like girls who didn't get bids at NPC recruitment. Very homely and weird, but nice if you talk to them.

By: ref
by: WhutSep 6, 2018 11:25:03 PM

Pretty accurate.

By: Whut

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.