facebook

why does everyone hate kappa sigma?

by: lol

I'm just curious why everyone hates kappa sig. I have pretty a good idea why I just want to hear other opinions.

Posted By: lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: A   

Some of my best guy friends are in Kappa Sig. They're a great fraternity and there's a reason why they're one of the best fraternities in the nation... I've defiantly seen a couple bad Kappa Sig chapters but this chapter is actually really good. The majority of the brothers are super cool and attractive. Most of them seem to have a really close brotherhood as well. They have been nothing but nice and respectful to my sorority sisters and I.

By: A
by: wristMar 1, 2018 3:59:09 PM

Can you give specifics because just because you feel they are a good chapter doesn't mean they are a good chapter. Remember that they typically have the lowest GPA among IFC Fraternities, aren't very good at sports anymore, didn't win anything during homecoming, don't do much philanthropy or community service, so what makes you think they are a good chapter?

By: wrist
#2  by: Tip   

I think the quality and character of the guys and their brotherhood is more important than intramurals or how good they are at pomping.

By: Tip

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.