Posted By: huncho
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

No argument here. Looks good.

By: Yup
#2by:    

stay mad at DU lmao

By: truman

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

SigEp is committed to being a different kind of fraternity – one that recognizes the importance of the out-of-classroom experience and is committed to making that experience the safest and most empowering part of a college male’s life. SigEp is unique in that our brotherhood and all fraternity events are alcohol and substance free by choice. The brothers feel that the brotherhood we are constantly striving to build does not require alcohol to exist. The chapter also works to encourage other fraternities toward eradicating dangerous and illegal alcohol consumption.

By: BMP
by: Lmao   

Okay loser

By: Lmao
by: Lmao   

Okay loser

By: Lmao
by: Tk   

This sounds so much like what was said and what was published by Sig Ep when it went through an epic reorganization just 5 or 6 years ago. As it turned out, the members couldn't live up to the "standards" they claimed. Is this a "rerun"?

By: Tk
by: MO   

PLEASE just STFU with this same tiresome post you leave on EVERY COLLEGE SITE that has Sig Ep.

They are now boring, lame nobodies who are forced into the dustbin of college social life by their Hdqtrs. Their members hate it, their alumni hate it, the other Greeks on their campuses hate it.

At many schools they are going independent and at some places renouncing Sig Ep and becoming clubs, some co-ed.

Sure, we all feel sorry for you. But DO NOT try to put a positive spin on it—nobody is buying it.

By: MO
by: Huh?   

I don't know of anyone who feels sorry for Sig Ep. In fact, they are some of the most mature guys I know. Not everyone comes to college to get drunk every night and prey on women. Just sayin'....

By: Huh?
by: Not a sig ep   

You are kidding yourself if you think they are following those ideals. Every fraternity on campus has a similar goal few are able to execute.

By: Not a sig ep
#4by:    

Delt top tier? A few years ago possibly. Now? LOL. DU top tier? A few years ago, no. Now?? Definitely.

By: Well now
#5by:    

frats based of popularity
ato,delt
fiji beta
du, phi delt, sig nu
phi psi, aepi, dchi
everyone else

By: im being so honest
#6by:    

Not a great list. Something great WW3 & GasBatFuccers.

By: Gas BatFuccingChinese
#7by:    

This list is only accurate from the perspective of a guy in one of these frats. Fiji guys are some of the worst people I’ve ever met, Sig Nu too. Girls should stay away from most of these houses, I try to tell all my female friends to be careful around guys in these “top frats.”

By: tgrbss
by: Lol   

You’re a bottom/middle tier guy throwing shade

By: Lol
#8by:    

With the removal of Fiji this is about right.

By: LA
#9by:    

Put Sig Ep on the list of clubs. It's not a fraternity. Sig Ep doesn't even pledge. You just sign up, download their app and initiate yourself

By: Say

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.