facebook

It's a good day

by: RIP

The well-known Missouri POS Rush Limbaugh is dead. May he writhe in h ell. Best of all, this college dropout is NOT a former Mizzou student. He flunked out of Southwest Missouri State.

Posted By: RIP
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Huh   

Real class shown here RIP. Crawl under your rock and keep your mouth closed if nothing good to say.

By: Huh
by: ??Feb 21, 2021 2:40:12 PM

if you knew what a horrible monster he was you would loose the attitude

By: ??
by: Here's the truthFeb 21, 2021 11:32:57 PM

I've met him and know his family. Even they thought he was a POS.

By: Here's the truth
#2  by: Miz   

I’m going to have to agree...this post is classless. If you didn’t like him, fine....but celebrating a man’s death because you disagreed with his views? Do better.

By: Miz
by: Oh, pleaseFeb 21, 2021 11:36:06 PM

Mentioning "class" and Limbaugh in the same post? Don't be absurd. That awful man made millions making fun of people he disagreed with. Spare me your outrage. I hope his death was painful and lingering and that he realized, too late, all the evil he projected on the world that he could do nothing about. Hell isn't good enough for him.

By: Oh, please
by: LolFeb 23, 2021 1:24:40 PM

Hey- oh please. Don’t you mean he$$ isn’t BAD enough for him??? I love it when the self righteous screw up!!!

By: Lol
by: Say it's soMar 1, 2021 6:09:16 PM

I hope the maggots have already burrowed into where his brain should be.

By: Say it's so
#3  by: Grrekkkkk   

How does any of this have to do with Greeks at mizzou? You didn’t like the man- move on. He is dead. You didn’t like his views... called freedom of speech. Get over yourselves. Hope your rep is spotless at your end....

By: Grrekkkkk
by: YupFeb 22, 2021 10:14:25 AM

Yes, it's called freedom of speech. So tell us again why you object... Or is it only a bigoted misogynist (that you agree with) who is entitled to that right?

By: Yup
#4  by: The reality   

You are aware, aren't you, that people who actually have what you call "class" would never use that word. Just as people who are legitimately wealthy never talk about money.

By: The reality
by: DuhFeb 22, 2021 11:14:09 PM

What in the ever loving world are you spouting off about?? So because one who uses the word class doesn’t have any class just because they have used the word ? Good Lord-grow up, get some facts and come back when you have some relevance!!!

By: Duh
by: So sadFeb 23, 2021 2:41:17 PM

So I guess ^ thinks it's classy to use the word "class"? Sort of nouveau riche, don't you think?

By: So sad
by: DuhFeb 24, 2021 7:04:48 AM

So sad-get a life and stop using this site to practice your French words you just learned.

By: Duh
by: You know...Feb 24, 2021 2:51:18 PM

Just because YOU had to look up "nouveau riche" doesn't mean it hasn't been part of our vocab since elementary school.

By: You know...
by: BumpMay 31, 2021 3:10:27 AM

Very true! When a sorority constantly has to tout that they are rich and classy, guess what? They delusional and present illusions. Just all smoke and mirrors to try and be top tier, when everyone behind their back is laughing at their pathetic behavior. Some new money maybe, no true ‘class’. Insecure girls thinking that having a widespread mean, snobby reputation makes them better. That is so off. The image of faux wealth and upper class members is only bought into by fools and hayseed wannabes.

By: Bump
#5  by: JAL   

Hi! This is GREEKrank. This post has nothing to do with GREEK life. Take your rant to another site please.

By: JAL
#6  by: Shows   

This post is basically how to say you are a lib dork without saying you’re a lib dork. Speaking truth. Now let’s go back to criticizing others’ houses— shall we?!?!?!

By: Shows
#7  by: Good news!   

The person who has cracked the code and gives her own comments dozens of thumbs up is back. Don't be fooled.

By: Good news!
#8  by: Hoping, hoping   

I hope this guy is still moldering in his grave and that this country can get back to working for a common goal of what's best for the entire population. He was divisive and evil, rallying selfish and ignorant people by lying to them. I know his family in Cape Girardeau (where I'm from) and they were embarrassed by what he stood for and what he did to unsuspecting followers by misleading them. The country is better because he is gone.

By: Hoping, hoping

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.