Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Jojo   

GPhi & PiPhi

By: Jojo
#2  by: It's 2020   

The answer is EVERY HOUSE.

By: It's 2020
#3  by: But for real   

Gphi & SKappa. Those girls buy their own supply and know how to roll... so I would say those are the only houses with stoner girls, but in all honestly every house has some girls who will do it once in a while, they just aren’t regulars and probably can’t handle much tbh.

By: But for real
by: Huh?Sep 28, 2020 2:06:46 PM

Kind of cute, actually, and so naive that you think only two houses have stoner girls. In my house (and we are known as overachievers) there are many more girls that smoke weed than drink beer. One makes you a little less inhibited; the other makes you a disgustingly sloppy drunk.

By: Huh?
by: But for realSep 28, 2020 7:22:40 PM

@Huh?: girl i literally chose to not stay in house solely because of how regularly I smoke... I don’t know what you’re trying to imply with that last sentence but I truthfully don’t mind if others smoke, drink, do both or neither. I just worry about myself... but I’m glad to know you felt it necessary to tell me you’re in an overachiever house with a stoner majority. Good for u.

By: But for real
by: Seems to meSep 29, 2020 1:26:34 PM

Just about every overachiever house prefers weed to beer. It's all about the carbs, hun.

By: Seems to me
#4  by: Fax   

Gphi does

By: Fax
#5  by: Dab queen   

lmao I got my little half a zip for reveal (she stays at the rise so she’s fine) and and snuck her dispensary edibles in her gifts I left in the house. Take that standards! She’s the cutest lil stoner baby in Greek town. Girls in my house don’t smoke like that but I’m glad I she was my bid day buddy and I found her

By: Dab queen

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.