facebook

Which fraternities support the Confederate flag?

by: B

Does anybody know which fraternities support flying the Confederate flag in Greektown? I understand that there are individual members who support this in many of them, but did any of the frats say they supported it in their organizations?

Posted By: B
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Uh   

Pretty much no. The only frat may have any stance on that nationally is Kappa Alpha Order and are they even at mizzou lol?

By: Uh
by: yaSep 18, 2020 9:47:32 PM

They got kicked off campus a couple years ago but it looks like they’re back now. I got an instagram ad to join in pretty sure lol

By: ya
#2  by: huh   

why is this even a question? lmaoo

By: huh
by: BioOct 1, 2020 11:51:23 PM

Probably referring to PHA’s action plan

By: Bio
#3  by: Really?   

Ok Nancy Drew, did you post this because you want to blow the lid on someone for a class paper? I’d bet you’re a SJW who would, and then turn around and show up for an Antifa rally. I can’t stand people who dislike others based on skin color, but what are you trying to accomplish? CNN to pick up your article on a flag in college? Some of the same symbols a lot of Greek orgs have were and are used by KKK and other nut jobs like them. Sit down.

By: Really?
by: lolOct 18, 2020 12:28:14 PM

how many conservative snowflake phrases can you fit in one comment?

By: lol
by: Really?Oct 20, 2020 7:39:58 AM

Well you definitely just used the most lame one. I’m Independent but hate one sided views. You are looking for it but can’t find it. Don’t be a victim, be a solution. Accepting people where they are is the best gift you can give.

By: Really?
by: WTFOct 20, 2020 12:22:44 PM

WTF are you talking about, Really? The OP was two questions, not a dissertation on the politics of the president's racism and how it permeates our society. Go ahead and fly your dam flag, but at least own your racism.

By: WTF
by: OPOct 23, 2020 12:50:03 PM

I’m the person who asked this question. I don’t consider myself to be an SJW by any means. I’m also consider myself an independent. No, I’m didn’t ask this question to write a paper for CNN. I just wanted to know because the PHA action plan mentioned something about not pairing sororities with fraternities who support the confederate flag on their property. This wouldn’t be such a specific rule unless there was a previous incident at some point in time. I can’t even ask a question without somebody on here getting offended. Yikes.

By: OP

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.