facebook

Sororities’ political views

by: Curious cat

Which sororities are the most conservative/liberal?

Posted By: Curious cat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yess   

Theta, alpha chi, and chi omega are always known as the most progressive

By: Yess
by: UhAug 22, 2020 8:42:14 AM

chi o has some of the most conservative girls in PHA lol.... but I agree theta and AXO are very liberal

By: Uh
#2  by: yikes   

DG has a lot of conservative girls

By: yikes
#3  by: no   

zeta is mostly liberal

By: no
#4  by: Well   

I’d guess most houses are a mix, with majority in the center/left

By: Well
#5  by: Research shows   

Research shows the more you value education and the higher your level of education, the more liberal you tend to be. It's no surprise that Theta, ADPi and PiPhi tend to be liberal. I am in one of those houses and I would say there is not one person in my house that I know who is conservative. But women tend to skew more liberal anyway. Why, yes, I AM a poli sci major. LOL.

By: Research shows
by: AllieAug 25, 2020 8:11:16 AM

Pi Phi has too many religious girls to be considered a liberal thinking house. They’re more conservative.

By: Allie
by: What???Aug 25, 2020 10:43:29 AM

You keep posting about how religious PiPhi is. They aren't any more, or less, religious that any other house. You have a bug up your A$s about it. Knock it off.

By: What???
by: Reality checkAug 25, 2020 10:48:15 AM

I serve on several committees with PiPhis. They are among the most liberal, and intelligent, people I have ever met.

By: Reality check
by: TigerAug 25, 2020 6:04:14 PM

Only an alum would make comments like “bug up your a$s “ & “knock it off”. Why don’t you find something better to do than troll GR.

By: Tiger
by: Huh?Aug 25, 2020 6:16:43 PM

Funny coming from someone^ who constantly trolls this site.

By: Huh?
by: UmSep 15, 2020 4:38:50 PM

Many conservatives are woman and are highly educated

By: Um
by: HaHaHaOct 22, 2020 3:42:46 PM

Now, that's ^ funny. Research shows the more educated you are the more liberal you are. But someone who is stupid enough to think highly educated people are also conservative clearly doesn't know how to research the truth.

By: HaHaHa
by: Nice tryOct 26, 2020 12:06:40 AM

Why would you post on this site without checking the facts? It is well-documented that the more educated you are the more likely it is you are liberal. Only a dimwitted conservative wouldn't check the facts first.

By: Nice try
#6  by: Oh, no   

DGs are conservative? I wish I'd known that. I'm skrewed.

By: Oh, no
by: Not to WorryAug 25, 2020 10:45:52 AM

There really aren't any redneck-MAGA sororities. There may be a few girls in each house who haven't figured things out yet and still have the same beliefs as daddy, but that changes pretty quick. I would say Mizzou frats skew redneck and sororities are def. liberal.

By: Not to Worry
by: I agree^Aug 25, 2020 2:39:45 PM

While DGs might be a bit more conservative than the norm, you will find many women in that house who are open-minded and liberal. You'll figure out who they are soon enough. And, believe me, by junior or senior year just about everyone has figured out how to think for themselves.

By: I agree^
by: TooTrueOct 27, 2020 10:58:26 AM

That is absolutely true^. Lots of girls come to Mizzou spouting off their narrow-minded beliefs. But by the time you are an upperclasswoman you pretty much have it figured out for yourself and are much more understanding/tolerant/liberal. That's what college is all about, isn't it? Expanding your horizons and learning about the real world and your place in it. Funny that the younger you are the more you think you have all the answers. As you get older, you care more about the questions.

By: TooTrue
#7  by: Conservative tiger   

Hard to know when conservatives are when they are so persecuted. Who in college would ever admit to being a conservative? It would sure be a sign of leadership and bravery, I can say that. You see what happened to the Theta at KU. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO FREE SPEECH?

By: Conservative tiger
by: LolOct 22, 2020 8:51:10 AM

When you don’t know what freedom of speech means

By: Lol
by: CoMo Nov 8, 2020 10:02:23 AM

Why would anyone @ Mizzou care what goes on @ KU ?

By: CoMo
by: You knowNov 8, 2020 2:18:33 PM

If you are proud of what you believe, you shouldn't ashamed to let people know. But if I were conservative, I sure wouldn't be proud to support a party and president that has the backing of the KKK. That alone would make me stfu.

By: You know
by: FactsNov 8, 2020 8:29:58 PM

To you know- you may want to fact check before you go spouting off who supports racism. Just sayin....

By: Facts

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.