facebook

Alums are rampant - further proof

by: So Sad

It often has been said that this site is being taken over by alums. I had my doubts until now. But all the proof you need are the boomer comments about the McCloskeys and the violent protesters and how they were defending themselves. I don't know even ONE PERSON my age who believes that. Everyone I know believes that black lives do matter and we are proud to go to a university that supports diversity. Other people have said it, but I agree: Alums, GET OFF THIS SITE. It's not the place for you to force your beliefs on younger generations you had your time and look what you've done. You've only made problems worse. Now it's our turn to do what we can to make this world a better place.

Posted By: So Sad
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Alum   

Protesters were violent sweetie. And the McCloskeys were defending themselves as they had every right to. Black lives don't matter as evidenced by the blood they shed of their own kind. Diversity is death; it has killed the once great school you attend.

If you cannot abide public forums where free speech is at least somewhat enabled, perhaps YOU should remove yourself from this site.

By: Alum
by: Ha!Jul 7, 2020 4:40:06 PM

OK Boomer.

By: Ha!
by: LOLJul 9, 2020 3:39:22 PM

Case in point of Alum lurking.

By: LOL
by: Dead Serious AlumJul 11, 2020 2:23:21 AM

None of the above ever happened you worthless ni66er. The only civil justice you people deserve is repatriation and sterilization.

By: Dead Serious Alum
#2  by: Johnny   

Just bc someone has a different opinion doesn’t make them a “boomer alum” lmao

By: Johnny
by: Okay boomerJul 10, 2020 3:01:47 PM

A lot of these comments literally mention that they are alum

By: Okay boomer
by: Outed!Jul 10, 2020 8:00:50 PM

Only a boomer calls an appreciation for diversity "nonsense." The rest of us live it every day. So go ahead, alums, live your oldass self in some whites-only retirement community. When you die no one will miss you.

By: Outed!
by: that's the planJul 12, 2020 2:02:10 PM

My gated neighborhood will be better than heaven if it keeps you out.

By: that's the plan
#3  by: Miz   

Alpha phi alumnae are the worst

By: Miz

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.