sk
kd
phimu
trisig

Posted By: j
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yikes   

Oof they’re really going to drag you for this one.

By: Yikes
#2  by: Really?   

Nothing here folks. The OP can't possibly go to this school. Plus, unless you are a lesbian, I can't imagine who would care if your sorority is hot.

By: Really?
#3  by: Really, enough   

the world is caving in and Alpha Phi is still trying to convince us they're hot.

By: Really, enough
by: LolMar 31, 2020 3:44:36 PM

I’m a guy at Mizzou and I’m genuinely confused at all the hate Aphi gets on this site. Every single time they’re even mentioned it’s an automatic response like this. Guys like the Aphis they’re fun to be around

By: Lol
by: Here's Your AnswerApr 1, 2020 2:36:08 PM

One reason APhi gets all kinds of hate is that they come on this site pretending to be guys who insist they are fun to be around.

By: Here's Your Answer
by: LolApr 3, 2020 3:11:15 PM

I promise you I am dude lol and the majority of guys in Greek life agree with it

By: Lol
by: Ah, noApr 3, 2020 11:23:42 PM

1. guys are NEVER on this site 2. you are embarrassing yourselves once again, Alpha Phi 3) Just stop. Please.

By: Ah, no
by: Calm down Apr 4, 2020 12:17:59 PM

There are 4 sororities on this campus you can’t ever argue have very attractive members and they’re Gphi, Aphi, Zeta, and Tri Delt. Saying otherwise is just straight up jealously and lying to yourself to cope with your own insecurities. You adpis, chio’s, and thetas are some haters

By: Calm down
by: puhleezApr 4, 2020 11:58:10 PM

There isn't a sorority on this campus that doesn't have attractive girls. The thing is, most sororities have more to offer than just superficial good looks. If you think looks are all that matters, I feel sorry for you. And if you live your life just to please horney, pimply frat boys, well, that's just pathetic.

By: puhleez
by: TrulyApr 5, 2020 12:41:17 PM

Go ahead and rake me over the coals for this one, but I have been told I'm beautiful. I modeled during high school and was prom queen. But if you dare tell me that's the only thing that matters, you would be wrong -- about me and also about my sorority sisters who also are beautiful. The thing is, we also have stellar grades, are leaders on campus, take our philanthropies very seriously, are creative, loving family members and basically good people. So to the guy who thinks the only sororities that matter are the four that are known exclusively for their looks, well, I never considered joining even one of them during recruitment. I'm truly sorry you have only a little brain and that you let that one do all the thinking for you. You're sadly one-dimensional.

By: Truly
by: phaJun 30, 2020 3:59:35 AM

Everyone needs to stop bashing any houses. Do you know how you could really hurt a girls feelings? Not every girl on here is trying to make their house seem “hotter” or “better”. By you putting down a girl you could cause her to fall out of love with her house and feel insecure. Start acting right and being positive and loving with everyone in our PHA community or get the heck out of greek life. We don’t need this negativity as you are bringing houses down, you should be ashamed. Try saying this to your Chapter’s president or PHA exec and see what response you would get.

By: pha
#4  by: for real   

1. Gphi
2. tri delt
3. APhi
4. Pi Phi
5. Zeta
6. DG
7. A Chi O
8. Chi O
9. Kappa
10. ADPi
11.Theta
12.KD
13.SK
14. Phi MU
15. tri sig

By: for real
by: MizApr 4, 2020 1:56:15 PM

Why is trisig below phi moo

By: Miz
by: whatttJul 6, 2020 4:10:32 PM

who put a chi o that high

By: whattt
by: C'monJul 15, 2020 11:27:31 AM

Alpha Phi, just stop.

By: C'mon
#5  by: Ashamed   

Our routines have been shattered, classes cancelled, friends separated from friends and families from families. Our movement is restricted by orders of "shelter in place", "stay at home", etc. People are dying alone without their families and loved ones near. Our economy is threatened and is weakening. Thousands are jobless. Yet so many of you are concerned about whether or not you belong to a sorority that is known and lauded for its "hotness". Perhaps some of you were among those collegians who thought they were invincible and declared their independence by going on Spring Break regardless of the risks. If you are a TriDelt, GPhi, APhi, or Zeta absorbed with the hotness of your sorority - or if you are a member of any other sorority and obsessed with ranking based on hotness and beauty, I am ashamed to have you as a member of the Mizzou Greek community. For God's sake show some moral character and stop this insipid nonsense!

By: Ashamed
by: ^^^^Apr 5, 2020 3:46:02 PM

Says the person who is so obsessed with the subject that she writes 200 words about it. Where is YOUR shame, hon?

By: ^^^^
by: omgApr 5, 2020 5:41:37 PM

@^^^^:

At least Ashamed shows some class and compassion. Where's yours?

By: omg
by: ToporApr 5, 2020 5:49:42 PM

I'm betting that ^^^^ belongs to 1 of the 4 so-called "hottest". Typical!

By: Topor
by: ProotApr 7, 2020 4:34:41 PM

And, QuitYourPontificating, any further remarks from you - even "sorry and thoughts and prayers on your loss" - as well as a defense of your post, are meaningless.

By: Proot
#6  by: hi   

love dg, but they should be moved down at least a little bit. not a ton but at least a couple!

By: hi
#7  by: Yeah   

Close but kappa above theta and move DG down a couple slots

By: Yeah
#8  by: Really?   

No PiPhi on the original list? I doubt any PiPhi would care but, really, they should appear somewhere.

By: Really?
#9  by: Question   

How could any list of sororities not include PiPhi? From what I understand (I will be a PNM) PiPhi is considered an excellent house.

By: Question
by: AlumJul 17, 2020 10:12:21 AM

PiPhi is a great house that has one of the best retentions throughout the recruitment process (which means of the women they invite back each day, most want to keep coming back). Gphi, tri delt and aphi, however, make up 3 of the top 5 houses that see the lowest new member retention on campus (meaning new members end up dropping the sorority prior to initiation).

Recruitment will be weird this year! Take this site for what it is and trust your process. You will know where you feel most comfortable and at home with your new sisters! Good luck. :)

By: Alum
#10  by: Eh   

Honestly everyone kinda forgets they exist if you want a relevant house go gphi tri delt or APhi

By: Eh
by: Puh-leezJul 17, 2020 2:42:00 PM

Relevant for what? Members dropping? Low GPA? Superficiality?

By: Puh-leez

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.