DG / adpi
AXO
KD / SK
tri sig / phi mu

Posted By: o
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Huh   

Really? Who else is sick of these ranking posts? No one and I mean no one is posting these other than for self serving, self promoting narcissistic reasons. Grow up - quit posting and quit commenting with alternative rankings. We are all better than this.

By: Huh
by: dudeJan 7, 2020 6:44:39 AM

This website is called Greek rank. If you don’t want to see ranks then go to a different website

By: dude
#2  by: almost   

switch gphi and aphi

By: almost
by: ^Jan 5, 2020 5:00:31 PM

Agree with switch

By: ^
by: ??Jan 7, 2020 10:33:54 PM

Switch ADPi and APhi. The first has high standards; the second is a bottom feeder.

By: ??
#3  by: Please   

Really Aphi and tri delt above chi o/theta/kappa??? Yep this is actual—- not. Chi O, theta and Kappa have been established and respected for years with activity, sisterhood and grades for decades.

By: Please
by: OkJan 7, 2020 10:15:56 AM

In the real world after you graduate, yes. No one will get excited -if anyone even asks you later on what house you were in college-for most of these houses.
People definitely know that Alpha Phi has the hot girl reputation across the whole country.

By: Ok
by: PleaseJan 7, 2020 6:02:52 PM

Sorry. What I meant to say is that people definitely know that Alpha Phi has the stupid girl reputation across the whole country. That's because they forgot it's 2020 and women (even pretty women, of which there are thousands at Mizzou) are about much more than looks.

By: Please
#4  by: lol   

nice try a phi

By: lol
#5  by: hi   

u mixed up adpi and a phi

By: hi
#6  by: Ridiculous    

Alpha Phis - GET OFF GR!

By: Ridiculous
by: ^Feb 7, 2020 11:25:20 PM

^^^^^

By: ^
by: WellFeb 8, 2020 3:29:06 PM

They certainly aren't studying, so they have to do something. I guess being on this site 24/7 is how they spend their free time (when they're not sleeping around).

By: Well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.