facebook

will tri sigma rise up within the bottom tier?

by: Wonder

Phi Mu is having some obvious difficulties, so I think that will give Tri Sigma a chance to compete better during the spring during COB. If they were smart they would use this situation to their advantage.

Posted By: Wonder
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: For real   

Why was phi mu ever ahead of tri sigma? I don’t get it

By: For real
by: Lmao Jan 15, 2020 1:59:36 AM

Confused because they were never ahead of tri sigma as far as I knew. This whole situation obviously won’t help their cob— who would join a sorority that treats members that poorly?

By: Lmao
#2  by: If   

If Tri Sigma ever rises to top tier I will stand in front of all the sororities at Mizzou and eat my hat

By: If
by: HmmDec 29, 2019 3:12:24 PM

The top isn’t really realistic, but I think if they tried hard enough and got themselves together maybe in a few years they could compete with sigma kappa... maybe

By: Hmm
#3  by: You know   

Whether there are 6 sororities or 12 or 15 or 18 or 100, some will be on top and most won't. But that doesn't mean they aren't worthwhile or that their sisterhoods are in question. I would much rather be in a middle or lower tier house that has standards and cares about quality and striving to get ahead than a house that has no grade cuts, poor retention and judges its worth based on whether frat guys think they're hot. Yes, I'm talking about APhi. It's a house that has been on campus almost since the beginning of Greek life and it still has such a low self-worth.

By: You know
by: She's back!Jan 4, 2020 2:19:57 PM

To the girl who always deflects criticism by claiming she knows what house commenters are in, welcome back!!! Where have you been, bitttch?

By: She's back!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.