#1by:    

For the past 15 years the 5 Queens have been in no order -
ChiO
PiPhi
Theta
TriDelt
GPhi

By: Donutte

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

When my older sister went through recruitment in fall 2014, Tri Delta according to her and her friends was really coveted and had a higher standing. My sister was absolutely thrilled she got a bid there and actually kind of bragged about it even though at the time I was young in high school, so I didn’t get it. I went through recruitment in fall 2017 and i honestly feel like it they weren’t all that great. From my experience, many girls who were in my pi chi group who were debating on Tri Delta, ended up picking Gphi, Aphi or Zeta instead. I am in none of the above, but let’s my house is pretty solid to say the least, but i actually kept them up to preference day. Don’t get me wrong Tri Delta is perfectly fine in it’s own respect, but at the same time it’s just a bunch of girls who were popular in high school from STL....

By: Ya see
by: MIZ   

This is true tri delts tend to recruit their friends from home and it has been a repetitive cycle. Nothing wrong with that, everyone wants their friends to rush their house. I’ve noticed a handful of girls in tri delt from KC and a few from Chicago. Maybe they’re finally branching out... Even with this factor, they still stand in the top tier with gphi and piphi.

By: MIZ
by: No, no, no   

Ya See is just another one of those Alpha Phis trying to persuade us her house is top tier. I can assure in the history of Mizzou Greek Life, not one woman has chosen Alpha Phi over TriDelt. Nice try. Now why don't you think about picking up a book?

By: No, no, no
by: Ya see   

@No, no, no: How does it feel to be an angry tri delt?

By: Ya see

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.