facebook

xo is horrible. this is why.

by: future

i messaged a girl on insta, her name is Jillian, from chi omega. i don’t remember her last name, but i’m sure it’ll be easy to find her. anyways, i asked her a few questions about rushing as i will he rushing at Mizzou next fall and i had some genuine questions regarding rush and what it is like as a junior. she responded to me very rudely and disrespectfully. calling me fake, annoying, etc. basically calling me annoying and as if i’m
not good enough for “Chi Omega” IM NOT EVEN TRYING TO GET INTO CHI OMEGA i just happened to message a girl who was in this organization. chi omega, i hope you reevaluate who you recruit because this girl was so rude and was not showing good sorority/school spirit. such a shame, i will not be rushing chi omega.

Posted By: future
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wondering   

What kind of ignorant punk judges an entire sorority by the actions of one person?

By: Wondering
#2  by: Well..   

More than likely this whole thing is just made up just to bash Chi O. But, for a second let us assume it might be real. Why would you harrass a random person on insta? Especially when as you say in your own words " you are not trying to get into Chi O"?

Maybe try to proper ways of getting information instead of throwing a fit?

By: Well..
#3  by: Hmmm   

This is on other GR pages.

By: Hmmm
#4  by: Come on   

At least look at our instas and pick a name that's actually IN the sorority if you're gonna troll us. You're an idiot.

By: Come on
#5  by: Okay    

It’s okay to ask current members about recruitment, however that’s only if they are willing to talk to you about it. As nice as it would have been for her to talk to you about it (supposing this story is even real...), if she doesn’t know you whatsoever I can see how she wouldn’t feel comfortable or motivated to spend her time messaging a stranger. Also there are better ways you could have gone about getting this information. Panhellenic has a whole exec board with girls who have their information for contact on the Mizzou FSL website and the member oversees recruitment definitely would be happy to tell you all about recruitment, because that’s part of her job. I’m sorry this girl allegedly was so mean to you, but if you’re going to write off a chapter because of one bad seed, I have some bad news for you: you’ll have to write off every chapter because each one has a few girls who are like that... it’s inevitable. Lastly i’m even a Chi O but I know, it’s extremely eventful for them to take 3 sophomores from recruitment, let alone a junior girl. I’ve honestly only have heard of juniors getting bids anywhere when they were transfer students. But I’d still encourage you to try if that’s what you want to do.

By: Okay

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.