facebook

hottest sororities?

by:    

A chi o and tri delt for suuuuuuuuuure but that’s just my opinion

Posted By: 🔥
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I think you need more u's in the word sure.

By: Meh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

AXO ewwwwwwwww

By: Me
#3by:    

you literally could not be any more of a troll but thx

By: troll
#4by:    

tri delt, aphi, and zeta for suuuuuuuure

By: anon
#5by:    

Why are we still debating this misogynistic issue? Who could possibly care?

By: It's 2019
by: Well   

I guess for some people it's still 1959, not 2019. And, yes, some people still measure their worth based on whether they are "hot" or not. Sadly.

By: Well
by: MIZ   

Says a girl with no insta followers...

By: MIZ
by: So True   

Spoken like someone who relies exclusively on looks. In my sorority, being attractive is a given. We choose women who are so much more than that. It's not difficult to be pretty. But being bright and successful is. If you were just a little smarter you might understand that.

By: So True
by: He's so handsome!   

That Bill Gates sure is a hottie. Because, after all, looks matter most when it comes to success.

By: He's so handsome!
by: Funny   

I guess you guys are not too bright or attractive. Because I did not say looks matter most. I just said looks were important. I also said if all things are equal (meaning characteristics) such as intellectual abilities, integrity, morals, values, etc, the more attractive person will get further. It’s a story as old as time. There is simply no argument to be had about how the real world works, like it or not.

By: Funny
by: You Know What   

If you are out in the real world and have all that wisdom, what are you doing on this site. Furthermore, when it comes to all of those other factors, all things are NEVER equal. The fact is that there isn't a sorority on this campus that doesn't have hot, pretty girls. But for the best houses, that is the baseline to build on. You will never truly get by on looks alone. You have to have some substance, like it or not. What about that do you not understand?

By: You Know What
#6by:    

In HS I was a part of a big friend group of girls that many people in our school considered really pretty, and it was exhausting because the focus as a collective group was always something vain like seeming we were having the most fun or interesting social lives and just general attention seeking.. Halfway through junior year I realized this wasn’t a way of living that made me happy and I felt like I was too far in with this group to break away. When I went through recruitment this year I saw it as an opportunity to finally be a part of group with substance, who stood for things and had real goals. So I told myself I was going to pursue a chapter with girls who I thought were passionate, lived to better themselves for themselves, who’s shoulders I could cry on, who would accept the parts of me that weren’t all that glamorous that I was so used to holding back. Was overall appearance in terms of presentation a factor for me? A little but I think that can be said for everyone going through recruitment.. it just wasn’t huge factor or deal breaker. Anyway after a week of hoping and wishing, l got a bid to the sweetest sisterhood that I could have ever wished for and I couldn’t be thankful for enough and have loved every second with them since. I’m not going to pretend like looks don’t ever matter in life, because unfortunately that’s untrue and pretty foolish to think. However I will say that hanging out with people just because they’re pretty and popular gets very old quickly, and once you find people based on more than vanity it feels really good. It gets annoying when frat guys question what sorority you joined because they think you fit in better elsewhere, but idc i’m happy where i’m at and would never change it

By: Tangent
#7by:    

you ok?

By: no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.