Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Disagree   

Seems like something a Pi Phi might say

By: Disagree
#2  by: Uh no   

Nice try zeta

By: Uh no
#3  by: IMHO   

It is these types ranks that perpetuate sorority house reputations/misconceptions, long after they are actually true/valid.

If you're going to rank - full disclosure - give us some explanation on how you base your "opinion".

Because it is only "opinion" if no facts are offered to support your position.

By: IMHO
by: WellSep 5, 2019 1:08:29 PM

Not an opinion. These are the most selective houses, which means the highest number of PNMs want them and the houses have a bigger pool and can cut who they want. They wind up with a pledge class that is an exact reflection of who they are. The houses that aren't as selective often wind up with great girls, but they are more random choices based on who is willing to return, not necessarily who the sororities select. That's why the top houses have the strongest identities. I actually agree with the OP, because the first 5 houses on the list really stand for something though, in each case, what they stand for is different. And you go down the list, the identities of the houses become more generic.

By: Well
#4  by: AGuy'sEye   

PiPhi
Theta
ChiO
Kappa
ADPi
DG
GPhi
TriDelt
AXO
SK
APhi
PhiMu
Zeta
TriSig

By: AGuy'sEye
by: AGuy'sEyeSep 5, 2019 7:03:06 PM

I forgot KD -- insert between TriDelt and AXO.

by: OmgSep 5, 2019 8:03:08 PM

HAHAHAHAHA zeta as the second to bottom? Why are you hating on zeta so much? And you’re literally insane to put dg over gphi and tri delt

By: Omg
by: AGuy'sEyeSep 5, 2019 8:16:38 PM

I'm not hating on any house. I'm simply expressing my opinion based on my own discernment and there's nothing insane about that. And I stand by my opinion and ranking.

by: HiSep 5, 2019 8:42:59 PM

Well here’s an “opinion” for you..... you ARE insane.

By: Hi
by: LolSep 5, 2019 8:44:27 PM

If you’re truly a guy....clearly you got rejected by a gphi, tri delt, aphi, and multiple zetas lol that’s the only explanation for this

By: Lol
by: LMAOSep 6, 2019 9:52:45 AM

Theta, please return to the middle tier where you belong. Even on your best day, you’d never be able to compete with Pi Phi or ChiO.

By: LMAO
by: SusSep 6, 2019 7:36:42 PM

Lmaoooo a boy did not make this. All i’m saying is they wouldn’t rank the girls they want to party with them so low. You’re entitled to your opinion, but you’re definitely a girl within one of the first 6 houses you listed.

By: Sus
by: lolOct 4, 2019 4:20:25 PM

You are one funny dude.

By: lol
#5  by: @lol   

And he just might be dating a DG.

By: @lol
#6  by: <3   

SK up

By: <3

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.