facebook

frats gone

by: Kent

Which frats have been kicked off Mizzou's campus in the past 5-10 years? How many are left?

Posted By: Kent
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: @#$   

KA, SAE, KSig, FH, PhiPsi (now back), AKL (now back), DU (back next week),
FiJi (now back), PhiDelt (now back), SigEp plus a sh&tload on probation

By: @#$
by: No oneFeb 8, 2019 3:48:21 PM

That's a pretty long list. And no one misses any of them. Good riddance.

By: No one
#2  by: Ikan   

This is the 2nd time that SAE has been gone in a 10 yr period of time.

By: Ikan
by: SAE Nationals CriticNov 3, 2018 8:38:39 PM

SAE Nationals doesn’t understand how a fraternity works.

If a fraternity bans hazing and forced their chapters to initiate early that only drives hazing underground where it gets even worse and makes it so there is no longer a time limit on the “pledging” of new members. It also prevents them from dropping since they cannot rejoin another fraternity.

SAE should’ve taken further actions to prevent hazing but what they ended doing was just a piss poor attempt deflecting the blame from themselves and onto their individual chapters so they could save on the insurance money. And now if a SAE chapter even asks their new members to do simple things like learn chapter history or clean up after parties or drive drunk people home they get in trouble with nationals

By: SAE Nationals Critic
#3  by: Really   

A fraternity national doesn't understand how a fraternity works? REALLY? YOU are both delusional and pathetic. There is one surefire way to keep the support of your national: don't break its rules. End of story.

By: Really
by: SAE from mizzouNov 29, 2018 6:25:18 PM

These comments arnt wrong, the Nationals of SAE suck. How can they be against driving a girl home that is drunk, getting them home safe... in my opinion I think that is the best thing to do and we all took turns doing it each party. Im sure the girls appreciate it too! Also to note, our chapter got in trouble on false accusations written by a pledge who sent a letter to the national office, who was dropped earlier, trying to get the house in trouble. Because of this world we live in you have to take these cases seriously, but there was no proof of anything through the investigation which why it was questionable to remove this great chapter.

By: SAE from mizzou
by: MizGreekNov 30, 2018 9:33:53 AM

Were the SAE sober drivers limited to pledges?

By: MizGreek
by: Hahahah whatJan 17, 2019 7:44:23 AM

Are you really blaming SAE for getting your sisters drunk? Have you ever been to a fraternity party? If someone drinks too much and can’t walk home it’s their fault, not the fraternity’s.

By: Hahahah what
by: News FlashJan 19, 2019 8:44:25 PM

If the drunken sister is underage and SAE was the one serving her liquor in their house, yes it their fault.

By: News Flash
by: AhahahaJan 19, 2019 10:51:40 PM

If she’s underage? Are you even in college lol

By: Ahahaha
by: ^Jan 20, 2019 6:54:29 PM

FYI....Colleges have underage students ranging from 18-20. My question to you...do you know the differnce? Obviously NOT.

By: ^
by: The pointJan 20, 2019 8:18:02 PM

Yes, and they all drink. So why are you blaming SAE for people taking part in normal activities at one of their parties?

By: The point
by: MizGreekJan 22, 2019 10:23:42 AM

"If the drunken sister is underage and SAE was the one serving her liquor in their house, yes it their fault."

Really...So nobody is responsible for their own alcohol consumption any more? What an embarrassing statement. Of course SAE should cut off people that are obviously obliterated, but that is not always evident. People need to be responsible for themselves, period! End of story.

By: MizGreek
by: well...Feb 8, 2019 3:47:11 PM

Parents who let underage teens drink in their home can be charged with a crime. Bartenders who overserve customers and let them leave drunk and drive can be charged with a crime. Establishments who serve underage patrons can be charged with a crime. Now, tell me again that SAE did nothing wrong? Stupid is as stupid does.

By: well...
#4  by: SAE from mizzou   

SAE drivers were both older members and pledges, trying to drive a certain amount of times a semester. A lot of the times older guys wouldnt mind driving as well because they wanted the new guys to enjoy the partying in the house while being young and/or they needed to be sober for tomorrow morning, but still wanted to be involved in the party somehow. I thought this was a great thing to do and I think more houses should do this.

By: SAE from mizzou
#5  by: miz ‘19   

What a great house!.. :( most of my best memories were from this frat and all of my sorority sisters loved you! Love you SAE! You’ll be back soon!

By: miz ‘19
#6  by: ATO   

They were cool guys, made a great pairing with them. They will come back strong

By: ATO
#7  by: Guest   

SigEp is currently not on campus but will be coming back in 2021 as a completely dry frat

By: Guest
by: HahahaFeb 8, 2019 2:40:26 PM

“Dry frat”

Way for their nationals to make them irrelevant to girls and rushes

By: Hahaha
#8  by: god   

All of these houses are irrelevant besides SAE, KA, FH, & DU

By: god
#9  by: Sister   

Rip SAE, you guys were great and under-rated. I will miss the jungle parties!!

By: Sister

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.