Bottom Tier:
SK
Phi Mu
Tri sig

Posted By: honest post
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: OMG   

Give it a fuc kin rest. Alpha Phi is not anywhere near top tier and to list it ahead of PiPhi is a joke. Zeta and DG top tier? Ahead of Theta, ChiO, Kappa and ADPi? I want what you're smoking. Since you clearly wrote this to get a rise our of people, you succeeded. Now go back into your troll hole and die.

By: OMG
#2  by: Dishonest   

Everyone can agree that ranks are subjective and this definitely was posted by a social person. Everyone's list is different. Just give this a rest already!

By: Dishonest
#3  by: Go away   

Zeta you are a bottom two house. Go away.

By: Go away
#4  by: Loool   

Zta hahahahahahaha you cannot be top tier if you're the last choice in your niche my dear.
Social houses
Top: Gphi
Upper mid: APhi
Lower mid: Dg
Bottom: Zeta

By: Loool
#5  by: OK   

Having been on both sides of rush and also in an exec position, I have access to lots of relevant information, including return rates. And my roommate is a former PiChi. Here are the rankings as I see them, with no particular order within tiers.
Top tier: PiPhi,ChiO, Theta, GPhi
Upper Middle tier: AXO, ADPi, Kappa, TriDelt
Lower Middle Tier: DG, Zeta, KD, Alpha Phi
Lower Tier: SK, PhiMu, Sigma

By: OK
by: almost but not quiteJan 18, 2020 9:56:36 AM

i would move kappa and adpi up to top as they are both competitive houses with strong performance in grades and hoco/gw and not to mention high retention rates...however i would also move KD up to middle with their performance in hoco and grades the previous semester and last but not least top is just NOT where gphi belongs. pretty girls and did good during skit but nothing exceptional with quality, grades, or achievement.

By: almost but not quite

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.