By: Personally
by: meAug 14, 2022 7:40:00 PM

APHI too

By: me
by: RaraAug 14, 2022 7:45:06 PM

Adpi did so much better than I was expecting

By: Rara
by: LolAug 14, 2022 10:36:36 PM

Thanks for your fake news krappa! Your narcissistic posts never disappoint your manipulative, social-climbing reputation. “No, you didn’t drop me, so don’t even try that lame AF old line.”

By: Lol
by: Honestly Aug 15, 2022 5:16:03 PM

Aphis MC is comparable to DZ‘s and GPhi‘s. Zeta and PM are lightyears ahead of you.

By: Honestly
#2  by: Baby   

Baby this is Bama. None of us flop.

By: Baby
by: Ranks 22Aug 16, 2022 5:41:02 AM

Bump!!

By: Ranks 22
#3  by: Honest   

Zeta did the best, they outdid PM and got a lot of girls PM really wanted. PM still did well and so did AGD. APhi exceeded expectations

By: Honest
by: BebeAug 14, 2022 7:54:43 PM

If all you know about Bama Greek life is Bama rush tok you would know that’s not true.

By: Bebe
by: PsychoAug 15, 2022 6:44:54 AM

Anyone can come on here and say a house “killed it” but only those in sororities here really know. Zeta did not kill it. Once again - Phi Mu took their girls.

By: Psycho
#4  by: Killed it   

Zta, AGD, Phi Mu, ADPi, and Kappa. Theta had some greats girls too. Aphi surprised me the most.

By: Killed it
by: The latestAug 15, 2022 5:18:07 AM

My thoughts exactly!

By: The latest
by: TbhAug 15, 2022 4:54:13 PM

Theta is on the come up…in 10 more years, they could definitely be a middle tier house

By: Tbh
by: YesAug 17, 2022 10:03:52 PM

@Tbh, yes they can and so can SK and we will no longer have any bottom houses. The lowest rank will be Lower Middle Tier.

By: Yes
#5  by: Honest thoughts   

I usually have something to say.. but all I have is that most of the houses REALLY stepped it up this year. All the hard work shows!

By: Honest thoughts
#6  by: Flip flop...   

There were no flops.. .

By: Flip flop...
#7  by: Winners   

Theta definitely killed it this year, out performed Gphi and SK

By: Winners
by: I know!Aug 15, 2022 6:43:08 AM

And DG. Did you see the girls running to that house?? Theta competed with DZ.

By: I know!
by: Rho ChiAug 15, 2022 6:52:54 AM

Theta is the house me and other Rh Chis were talking about this year. So many more girls were talking about them this year. They put on a great rush. Theta has done a great job for 3 years in a row.

Alpha Phi also did a really great job recruiting this year if you base a pledge class on their looks.

I'm surprised how mid some of the girls that went AXO were. I don't think they had a good year. AGD took all the girls AXO would have wanted.

Zeta got a couple of really high profile girls but overall their pledges are not the usual Zeta hot. Might be the most mid pledge class Zeta has had since I was on campus.

Just my observations during the week and on Bid Day.

By: Rho Chi
by: Actual Rho ChiAug 15, 2022 2:14:10 PM

No Rho chi would ever call the girls in their group “mid”. And if you really are one, I feel sorry for the girls in your group. Especially the ones who went AXO… which is a great house

By: Actual Rho Chi
#8  by: Nobody    

All the houses did well. None of them look unbalanced. Even middle and bottom houses stepped up their game.

By: Nobody
#9  by: Truth   

I think AGD and KKG really did well

By: Truth
by: @truthAug 15, 2022 12:01:09 AM

Put down the little spoon and powder kkg. You are living in an illusion! Look at your PC, it didn’t happen!

By: @truth
#10  by: Yuh   

AXO and DDD had pretty mediocre PC's compared to previous years. Old Row just isn't performing as good as before I guess.

By: Yuh
by: Huh?Aug 15, 2022 6:46:10 AM

What are you talking about?

By: Huh?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.