facebook

Why Is Aphi Trying to Take Over the South?

by: Why

It will never happen. All their chapters in the South are low tier and made fun of/hated on a lot. Aphi in the South will never be top tier like it is in other regions. They should stick to what they know

Posted By: Why
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Entitled to debt   

All I was taught was to lie, cheat, and steal. Am I cool yet

By: Entitled to debt
#2  by: Wow   

Someone is jealous.

By: Wow
#3  by: @Wow^^^   

Not jealous, just rather tired of their constant upranking and preening

By: @Wow^^^
by: LolOct 15, 2021 5:07:37 AM

Get a life.

By: Lol
by: ^^Oct 15, 2021 8:00:23 PM

I have a life. Don't you?

By: ^^
by: @Wow^^^Oct 17, 2021 10:59:23 PM

Posting on Greekrank all day doesn’t really count as having a life. Bless your heart.

By: @Wow^^^
#4  by: Eel   

Unfollow anyone that could possibly help. No cheating !

By: Eel
#5  by: Shhhh   

Sorry Alpha APhi, but top houses in the South will always be Kappa, Chi O and Tri Delt. They’re not top everywhere, but those three are rarely bottom houses anywhere in the SEC. stick to put West where you seem to do better.

By: Shhhh
by: ????Oct 16, 2021 10:03:03 PM

Literally where in the south outside of Bama is Kappa top? Mid at Ole Miss, not at Miss State, bottom at Auburn, mid at best in FL…??? They sweep Texas but that’s not south despite this ridiculous move to the SEC.

By: ????
by: UmOct 17, 2021 1:19:33 PM

Kappa is top at UGA

By: Um
by: Kappa lolOct 17, 2021 1:37:07 PM

They are bottom tier at FSU. (Kappa)

By: Kappa lol
#6  by: Actually   

Aphi is pretty much some level of mid/upper mid at almost every southern school they’ve colonized at. Will they become one of the top? Probably never, but they are very good at becoming a desired house at schools they come to.

That said, my bestie is in a house at LSU and she says it wouldn’t surprise her if they hit the top tier eventually. Not top top ofc because you can pry KD and possibly Chi O out of LSU sorority girls cold dead hands.

As far as being made fun of, you do realize that Greek Rank is fake, right? Like people aren’t actually walking around campus saying the stuff that people say on this site. The majority of people here aren’t actually even greek, and a few post the same things at many school sites. I doubt that anyone takes this site as seriously as trolls do.

By: Actually
by: I’ll addOct 25, 2021 1:19:11 PM

Whether we like APhi and consider them “southern” or not I will say this for them as a national org - when they came to the South they obviously had lots of money behind them. Just look at the houses they have built on SEC campuses in just a few years. You don’t make that kind of investment unless you are confident in the long-term play. J/S

By: I’ll add
#7  by: Tik for   

Wdym they not that pushy for rep

By: Tik for
#8  by: So...   

Why are they expanding into areas where they once had few chapters? Hmmm...it's almost like they have the same plan as all the other sororities.

By: So...
by: @WhyOct 19, 2021 2:20:57 PM

What if I told you that nobody cares what you think?

By: @Why
by: WhyOct 25, 2021 4:34:48 PM

I still don’t like them!

By: Why
by: AgainOct 28, 2021 9:28:20 AM

Nobody care what you think

By: Again
#9  by: lmao   

I'd rather have alpha phi infiltrate the south than gamma phi or sdt

By: lmao
#10  by: Stays topic    

The fact that Alpha phi is so controversial to you and stays on ur mind so much to the point where u would make a Greek rank post like this. Just shows you’re threatened by them. Jealousy isn’t cute xoxo

By: Stays topic

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.