facebook

greek rank needs to die

by: umm

this site is so sad & toxic… as a pnm i wonder if greek life here is this toxic as well

Posted By: umm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Actually   

Greek life here is nothing like greek rank because 90% of people on here are trolls. I was shocked how few people had ever even heard of this site when I went through recruitment, and in the 2 years I've been here I've never once heard someone talk about it or anything on it.

I found this site as a pnm who had no knowledge about greek life and was looking for any info I could find. This site is honestly useless for actual information, but coming by sometimes is interesting to see how hard the trolls are trying. Some of them seem to have been around here for a very long time, which is even weirder and kind of sad.

By: Actually
by: Troll lives matterJul 30, 2021 8:23:05 PM

This site really does matter and I bet all pnms talk about it during recruitment. You just probably had no friends!

By: Troll lives matter
by: whateverJul 30, 2021 8:27:20 PM

go ahead and support a site that literally has had grotesque racism and “suicide worthy” cyber-bulling within the last 24 hours… are you an idiot?

Facebook flags more offensive posts than this site!!

By: whatever
by: TLMJul 31, 2021 12:13:36 AM

If this site dies, what would I have to do all day?

By: TLM
by: @TmlJul 31, 2021 9:31:08 PM

Maybe get a real life and stop pretending to be part of ours?

By: @Tml
#2  by: pnm   

This site is evil

By: pnm
by: WhyJul 30, 2021 3:35:58 PM

Why are you even on here? Some things I find to be helpful, other stuff is trolls...pretty much like any website, other social media, etc.

By: Why
#3  by: Fact   

Greek Rank is dead. It’s just that no one’s bothered to tell the trolls.

By: Fact
by: lolJul 30, 2021 9:58:32 PM

truest post on here

By: lol
#4  by: If   

If this is the case, where should a PNM go to find out about sororities?

By: If
#5  by: If   

If this is the case, where should a PNM go to find out about sororities?

By: If
by: IdkJul 31, 2021 7:09:45 PM

Idk most the legends already knew

By: Idk
by: Not a pnmJul 31, 2021 9:30:23 PM

Since this site is pretty much wrong about everything, certainly not here. Go through recruitment like the 98% of pnms who never actually find this site before recruitment.

By: Not a pnm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.