facebook

theta

by: thoughts

How hast theta's rush been going?

Posted By: thoughts
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Good I think.   

They seem to be having a good rush. I think their house has been a big boost. Girls in my group liked them.

Happy for them. Good luck to all the houses..

By: Good I think.
#2  by: Rush   

It sounds like it’s been going well! Girls in my group really liked them, their new house is beautiful

By: Rush
#3  by: nice   

I liked them. IWT they all blurred together and theta didn't stand out. That was good because the ones that did for me were for bad reasons. Round 2 they were OK but not as good as some, better than others. Sisterhood was great. I met some really sweet girls and one that I really had a great time with. We had lots in common. So confusing but I had my best party there in this round. TBH there is not a huge difference between any of the 6 houses that I saw for sisterhood (new and old row). I did have different feelings in some houses. Some I wondered why they kept me. Some I just didn't seem to talk to the right girls since it seemed like others were really into it. It is such a confusing process. I think they are a great sisterhood or at least that is the feeling from the party. And the house is seriously beautiful. Girls in my group and dorm also liked them. Hoping tomorrow morning goes ok.

By: nice

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.